Veteran Tank from Sweden Seeks Mythic Raiding Guild - Ready to Dominate!

I am SENJINBLADE, a seasoned Vengeance Demon Hunter hailing from the lands of Sweden.

With a journey that spans back to the days of The Burning Crusade, I have honed my tanking skills over the years and embraced the chaotic path of demon hunting since the days of Legion.

At 33 years old, I bring not just experience, but also a dedication to the art of tanking and a fervent desire to conquer the challenges of M+

My schedule is flexible, allowing me to dive into the depths of raids from 20:00 onwards any day of the week.

I am on the lookout for a guild that values maturity, camaraderie, and progression.

My goal is to find a community that appreciates teamwork, strategy, and the thrill of overcoming formidable foes in Mythic encounters.

If your guild is seeking a reliable, adaptable, and committed tank to bolster your ranks for Mythic dungeons, look no further.

Together, let’s delve into the heart of the challenges that await us and emerge victorious.

May our blades remain sharp, and our spirits unyielding!

Reach out to me if you think we could embark on this epic journey together.

Btag: véj#2121

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.