VFX upgrade for monks and change of class colour

Hi, I do understand that blizzard does not read EU Forums. However! I still wanna voice my opinion about our visual effects. I’m a guy, who loves eye candy in this game, and I really think that monk abilities seem very old now, so I’d be happy, if we could receive an upgrade to increase the amount of pixels of our abilites, and maybe make them look cooler. Furthermore, I’m really not a fan of the colour of our Chi and other abilites. Why are we using light green colours? Wouldn’t a white colour such as the one of our xuen tiger be way cooler/more unique as a general theme for our class? Mistweaver abilities would also look waaay cooler with that colour. There are sooo many classes, who use green as their theme, such as prevoker, unholy Dk, warlocks, DH, hunters, etc. Wouldn’t it be nice to give our class a more unique colour in addition with a long overdue VFX upgrade?
In the end, I do love monks, and I think our class is insanely cool lorewise, but I’d like to see visual improvements. Also, I do wanna add, that the following abilities are very cringe, and don’t fit our theme at all: Faeline Stomp, and Bonedust Brew. I’d be happy, if you could find a solution here, because I really don’t like those.

Now, these are my personal opinion, and not only my opinion matters. Yours does too, and therefore I welcome you to also give some input on how you’d like our class to change visually, or maybe you even like how it is currently.

Honestly? The only thing I find appealing about classic WoW is the subtle visuals of abilities (especially melee). I know some people like the Diablo style, excessive flashy effects but I just refer to them as screen clutter.
And no, I can’t just reduce particle density because then the game hides half the boss effects as well.

1 Like

Oh I think this is a completely seperate topic. May I encourage you to make a new thread for this setting, maybe in the general section of forums?

so much this
ww was a physical class before the rework, after the rework the spec became some green mist cloud fog cgi thing

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.