<Vicarius Relicti> New guild are recruiting! :o

Hello fellow adventurers,

Vicarius Relicti is a newly formed guild made now in preparation for shadow lands. We formed from a few friends who met in game to make a place where we can enjoy end game content on a relaxed but competitive level. We are looking to recruit like minded, (not easily offended) people to join our little community ready for when shadowlands launches.

We aim to go into shadowlands with a strong 10-15 man team to focus on heroic content as soon as it’s available and progress into mythic. We all have past mythic raiding experience and would like people who also know what is required of mythic raiders.

Raid days
Wednesday 20:30-23:30
Thursday 20:30-23:30 Server time.

Requirements:

• You want to kill a boss in the least amount of pulls possible.
  • You want to be able to maintain a life outside of WoW.
  • You enjoy being in a friendly guild with a great raid atmosphere.
  • You are a team player.
  • You are a quick learner, show up on time and are prepared.

Recruitment:

Currently recruiting Tanks/dps classes

However everyone is welcome as shadowlands will bring new challenges and the grind to 60!

We will not continue to raid for the rest of BFA and are just enjoying our last moments levelling alts and doing the last bits of our checklist before shadowlands launches. So if you are looking to join a guild to raid in shadowlands then come and join :slight_smile:

If you wish to join the guild you can do so by contacting me on bnet: Sarah#23943 or discord Chii#1299

Small update:

We have had a few new recruited into the guild who have already integrated themselves pretty well and our small community is slowly growing :slight_smile: We are still recruiting all classes and roles in preparation for shadowlands. Everyone is welcome wow veterans,returning players after a well needed break and even new players to the game who are seeking a place to call home!

With shadowlands having been announced now we are still looking for some super special dps spots to join our family!

Classes we are after:
Hunters
Shamans
Warlocks
Warriors

Our guild has grown fairly quickly and we are looking strong for the release !

If you are interested in joining feel free to add me for a chat or whisper me ingame or another member for a Ginvite. :smiley:

Still recruiting!

Only seeking ranged classes now:
Hunters
Locks
Ele shamans
Shadowpriests! :slight_smile:

Hey, I am a 29 year old player started in tbc got some raid exp 2 raids Cutting edge.
Dint play in bfa returning in shadowlands as a hunter, mage lock or shadow priest. How can I best apply 2 join you guys?

Hi Adorila,

Thanks for the reply :slight_smile: Add my btag or discord so we can talk abit easier bnet: Sarah#23943 or discord Chii#1299.

You can also just join as recruitment is still open for dps classes :slight_smile: would defintley prefer your hunter or shadowpriest ^^

Still currently recruiting DPS classes:

Shadowpriests
Monks
Rogues
Deathknights

We are looking strong for shadowlands and with a fast clear on normal we are set to start heroic progress and go onto mythic !

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.