Victory rush removed from game?

Hei

I am warr and I talked also with other warriors and they have same problem.
Victory rush is not activating in pvp since quite some time. Like in never.
Tried with all addons off, tried clicking it from spell book, nothing.
Did they removed it from pvp or what am I missing?

1 Like

What do you mean by “never”? For me it worked in the early week at least

Could it have been broken with the recent patch that made it so that deaths of pets, a clockwork robot in particular, do not activate the effects from xp or honor awarding opponents? That’s a rhetorical question by the way.

It worked for me two minutes ago.

EDIT: you know you actually need to deal the killing blow?

1 Like

So much this. It’s not just hitting the target, you have to get the last hit that kills them, even a DoT will take it off you.

Spirit Tap (Priest’s Shadow Talent) has the same problem. Since last patch, it does not activate in PvP.

And trust me, I am very precise with my SWs: Deaths.

About landing killing blows, I am full merc gear and I am among the top kills as usual in bgs s. It is not activating anymore after killing blows. Not even once.
Yestrday I played arena and it was activating after killing blows however.
In bg s it may be because I do not get honor from kills anymore because I am honor capped.
Also in pve it is activating.

Sounds like they put another rookie on fixing something that didn’t need fixing, and that completely busted these abilities in PvP.

1 Like

Honor cap should not matter since you get victory rush from pve monsters when xp capped as well. So broken I guess

Or someone else’s damage is killing the opponent. I remember this happening all the time back in 2006-2008 which I got to sergeant on a warrior.

I think “never” means… “never”.

1 Like

Problem solved, today it started to work again normally in battlegrounds.
No clue what happened for the last weeks and as I said, I was not alone with this issue, hope it was a one time bug due to some patch or something.

1 Like

Well the ability says that it needs to give honor or exp. If you’re honor capped it doesnt give honor i guess (?). Maybe its unintended.

the kills give honor even if you dont receive it, my 40% crit after a killing blow on my rogue worked fine when i was honor cap

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.