Vinyl: Triumph of Gnomeregan

I’m farming this vinyl for months, killing Freza and doing hc rig event if possible but no luck. I’m just wondering how many kills i need this item to drop. 2k kills? 10k? It’s very funy when other 5 vinyls dropped after 3-4 kills lol.

1 Like

Hi there Fastpaws,

We have been receiving a lot of reports from players about this “vinyl”, for now though we have no confirmed bugs or drop issues with it, however that doesn’t mean there isn’t one!

For now we suggest players send in a Bug Report through the Help section ingame, also you can use the Suggestion section for an improved drop rate.

Hopefully you will get it eventually though, and do make sure to report it ingame.

I got it eventually after many months of killing Freza every day. The one I’ve given up on is the King Mechagon minifig which only has 2 drop chances weekly. I hadn’t thought of making a suggestion.
Good luck with the Triumph of Gnomeregan.

1 Like

The minifig collection is awesome, and we all need a little luck there, maybe the Grace of Elune can grant us a better chance this week!

The only way to know something is feeling “unsatisfactory” is through feedback, sure it’s polite sometimes to hold back, but in the case of an ingame suggestion/feedback, it never hurts and no idea or thought is too small to submit. If we only get 1 sure it might not be something added to the game, but let’s say several thousand ideas with the same thought/trend came through? It might be something considering. Several ingame ideas/suggestions from the community have been implemented.

WoW is a game of random drops though, so there has to be some “desire” elements in drops where you may need to farm things for some time, and when you finally get it that reward feels sweet. It shouldn’t ever feel bitter though, which is what sometimes happens when things take too long and you see others with the item. To restress my point: Appropriate feedback on your thoughts and feelings are always valid any time. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ive been farming this for 6 months. its been the last item for the Mecha-Done achievement that ive needed for 6 months, and I’ll be honest Im at the point of beyond frustrated. I’ve farmed every day the following: Steel Singer Freza, Normal Reclamation Rig, and HC when the Armoury/Quest is up. I dont remember if I’ve ever commented on the forums before, but it seems this issue isnt getting voiced enough. It’s worrying that there isnt a break point where if someones farmed all possible drop providers for 6 months, for 1 item of a sub-achievment. I have posted my suggestion, aswell as my bug report. I only hope it is listened to as i feel, just like me, there are a massive number of people where this issue of insane RNG for a small item such as this is getting to be such a large part of the game, its not worth spending your life doing. This will eventually frustrate people to the point of leaving the game which is a trend im sure Blizzard dont want to ignore considering its already shrinking loyal playerbase.

Same here, I think that the whole Vinyl achievement or at least just this drop shouldn’t be a part of the Mecha-Done meta or it’s drop rate should be buffed.