Vita Charged Titanshard Question

Hey guys, There is something that I can’t understand.
When I sim my Havoc Demonhunter for raiding and dungeons in pve it always says Crit and Versatility are my best stats. Icy veins confirms this. Every guide says go for crit and versa.

Now: When I check Bloodmallet the Vita Charged Titanshard is NR 3 there.
And VCT trinket is a haste trinket with a haste proc and that trumps all the others with crit or versa.

This is confirmed by Warcraftlogs where every demonhunter wears Vita Titanshard trinket on top parses.

Why does this trinket do better then all the Crit or Versa trinkets out there?
What am I missing, why is haste suddenly so good on a trinket ???

It has no mainstat, so it has way more secondary stats than normal.
Mainstat is horribad at this point in the xpac.
Haste is 3rd stat for most people, but since it’s nearly 3 times as good as mainstat that’s why it’s so good.

Still that makes no sense:

Vita-Charged Titanshard
Trinket
+208 Haste
Equip: [Your spells and abilities have a chance to infuse you with vita, increasing your Haste by 1449 and your party members’ Haste by 255. Lasts 15 sec.]

If you see the other Vita trinket it has Versa as main stat and crit as proc , which are the 2 best stats and on bloodmallet its nr23 and 1 of the worst on the list.
When I sim it it’s bad as well.

Void-Twisted Titanshard
Trinket
+208 Versatility
Equip: [Your spells and abilities have a chance to shroud you in void, absorbing 52669 damage for 15 sec. Your Critical Strike is increased by 1398 while the shroud persists.]

How can this be??? The trinket has the 2 best DH stats?

A big part of the reason why Vita is relatively good is the haste it gives to party members.

If Vita didnt have that it would be one of the worst trinkets out there.

If I may add, and I’m only speaking from my exp but I’m sure there has to be others: I want vita as Havoc because of Expedient stack.

Void titanshard works as shield. Since you get shield broken you also lose stat buff, that means that the only it gives is 208 pure stat. 50-60k is too low , any aoe ability will brake it in 1 sec. The same with other trinkets, there no other trinket with that high stat amount and good uptime.

this probably it.
When I bought two +12% haste contaminants, Mr robot started recommending the vita over the void titanshard.

Its none of that, it just procs more often. It’s the same on the sims for loads of other specs and thats before corruption.

Also on the sims the crit shield doesn’t break and sims dont care about the haste it give party members.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.