Void Edge illusion drops?

I would simply like to confirm this, if possible.

Do you need to do a full clear for this? Any masks?

Wowhead says you dont need to do full clear or have any masks, but the way its written there seems… unreliable. “I know guy whose friend did not complete it in party, but got it” or something. I suppose its reliable enough, but I’d like confirmation until I start directly grinding it with on my alts. :slight_smile:

edit: It seems there are some comments that say you only need to do the old town. shrug.

Still, if you have own experience of getting it and feel like posting about it. Then do so.

I’ve had it drop like 7-8 times now. always from the Old Town chest.

I’ve seen it drop with and without masks, and without completing all the objectives (wiped on Umbric a few times and still looted it).

1 Like

Ok that should confirm it. Yet, how do you get it drop that much? I started doing old town as soon as possible and as such done it many times. No drop yet.

I’ve been doing visions on 4 characters, and I’ve not been holding onto my Vessels, so I’ve been running 1-5 mask full clears for weeks now.

My route - Dwarf>Old Town>Trade>Mage>Alleria.

Ok, I’ll finally confirm it myself too. I started burning all the vessels I had on my main and my alts and after ~10 or so runs the illusion dropped for me from JUST doing dwarf district and old town. Nothing else.

Hard to say the number of total attempts that were not part of this grinding part. I’d guess about ~30 runs.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.