Void Elf and Nightborne

Blizzard, would you please consider to add the option to choose Void Elf and Nightborne for the Demon Hunter class in addition to current races?

2 Likes

Draenei and Orcs first tho.

Also lore wise void elves are already corrupted and the Nightborne hate Fel and demons with a passion, so I don’t think they’ll go with those at first.

2 Likes

With that logic draenei hate fel just as much, and orcs too. I Don’t thin they are fond of the idea of using fel to power themselves up considering how it turned out last time. I think we should keep dh to NE and BE though if Blizz is willing to do panda dk I am afraid we are next.

Just like nightbornes, there were two groups of draeneis : those that instantly accepted the corruption and submitted to the legion and those who didn’t. The remaining nightbornes were the ones that were withered or refused the corruption, I don’t think they’ll be DH anytime soon as being DH and being corrupted with fel are different things.

Except both the Nightbornes and Draenei who accepted the corruption were our ennemies.

Keep it exactly as it is. It’s not broken. So let’s not fix it.

Panda can be DK so i don’t care. Just give me Nightborne DH.

1 Like

Draenei and orcs first. Also by adding them it could be a way to get playable man’ari and fel orcs.

2 Likes

Every race can be DH when the expansion AFTER Shadowlands will be announced #LOL

When Sylvanas goes kick Illidan *rse ?

Humans would be first in line as they already have demon hunters in the lore.

If there can be DK’s without a Lich King there can be Demon Hunters without Iliidan.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.