Void Elf Druid Why not?

I propose the next idea. Because to give more variety in the alliance to druid players, this class is not given to void elves. Many will say that because of lore it is not possible, but I propose the next thing that is rarer than the Lightforged Draenei being witches, it is not going to be. Well, to give some kind of justification to this new race-class combination, I would make a chain taking advantage of the fact that we are going to the Emerald Dream in the next patch. The chain would be exclusive for void elves and in which Alleria and Merithra would call you along with some druids and they tell you that due to the imbalance of forces caused by the Fyrakk and the flame druids they fear that the nightmare will expand its influence on the dream. and as a people who have proven to establish control with the void, in addition to being descendants of the night elves, they believe that it is possible that the void elves can obtain the link with nature. Thus begins a chain of missions from the druids of the circle that would take you to see the wild gods who, upon seeing the situation, agree to help the elves achieve druidic powers. At the end of the chain you could even accompany a void elf to the emerald dream to see him using the power of the druids and control of the power of the void to push back some of the power of the nightmare from the emerald dream.
I know the idea may seem strange at first but there are stranger things that already exist. Draenei Example
and Draenei Lightforged Warlocks
worgen and Goblins monks. I explain the monks by lore to achieve the use of chi they need inner peace, which is why these races are excluded at first because the worgen is a curse that intensifies anger and the goblins only think about money and are greed personified.
and the draenei in general fled from argus so as not to sell the future of their people to the legion and now that they exercise their powers mmm. irony.
None of those examples are valid for me in terms of lore

So… “There is still slope we can slip, so why don’t we?”, eh?

1 Like

If the story ever leads us to some sort of void planet with its own void-type flora&fauna I can definitely see it

pft we will get druid first you filthy void traitors …

1 Like

It seems like we will sooner get Void Elf Paladins. With the Blood Elf hair colors added to Void Elves you can make a full fledged Drow. And we already have some Minthara fans from BD3 game that would use the race and the class for obivous inspiration.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.