Void elf or nightborne

Hello people :slight_smile:

I’m thinking of making a warlock (or race changing my human mage, not sure yet) because i want to try out end game content with a caster, since i want to take a break from melee classes and give casters a serious try.
Now, my question is, which one of the 2 mentioned above have better visuals, transmogs (which one better looks in them), running animations, casting animations etc, in your opinion? I have unlocked nightbornes, but still havent unlocked void elves so cant really make a comparison via class trial. Nightborne males kind of look strange imo, going from stance, casting animations, running animations. Transmogs look okay on them though.
So, those of you who have tried/compared those 2 races, what are some pros and cons you have noticed? Which one did you decide to stick with, or if you havent rolled it despite unlocking them, which one would you stick with long term if you had to choose?

Appreciate the help and time!

On wowhead there is a tool where you can pick a race, sex, and the gear, and see the animations in actions.

Asking such question is pointless because its subjective.

Nightborne comes with the perk of mail access every 10 minutes.

1 Like

They’re both really good IMHO. However, I think VE takes the crown…

1. They get a teleport
  2. They take reduced shadow damage
  3. They have a 33% chance to increase damage and healing by 5% for 12 secs (60 sec cd). It basically adds 5% Shadowfrost damage on top of your abilities
  4. Spellcasting is not delayed by taking damage

I mean, they are all fairly strong racials for a caster, especially a Warlock.

1 Like

In terms of PvP right now in retail, void elf would be more useful then Nightborne, however in SL with baseline demonic circle, and legendary for demonic gateways nightborne may see some good interactions.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.