Void elf paladins confirmed!

There is a void elf paladin npc in telogrus rift casting paladin spels!

During allerias latest quest.

I wonder what will be the mount. We will see our first ever Dark themed (void) paladin mount.

**EDIT: here is the screenshot of the npc just remove the space in the link **

https:// postimg.cc/30Dv2XJb

6 Likes

To be honest they should have worked on giving each paladin and druid class their own race-based spells. So it wouldn’t be a paladin but rather a blood knight or a void knight (whatever they want to call it).

21 Likes

IS this an out of season April Fool Joke?

7 Likes

Well… if it is the same as the blood elves, it will be the default horse with a purple skirt rather than blue or red. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

Obviously not, though I wish it were. Having a race whose presence collides with the light to such an extent that it causes a literal explosion being paladins is just ridiculous.

In vanilla there only was 1 case of this sort of stuff, which was undead priests, but they were given an ability to enhance Shadow so as to nudge them away from speccing holy specs and towards playing shadow.

Old Blizzard actually cared about whether the characters we were making made sense. New Blizzard doesn’t…

5 Likes

Hope so, a void elf paladin would be dope since i don’t play horde these days.

3 Likes

the boat has sailed long ago. We have worgen deathknights, lightforged and normal draenei warlocks, etc. So why not void elf paladins too?

Now “high elf” paladins is something people will appreciate a lot on the alliance side.
Now only if void elves could get golden/ yellow eye colours with the paladin class that we know now is comming soon. That would be awesome too.

1 Like

There is ? Must have missed that

yes her name is Aeonara Dawnshade shes in the telogrus rift during the newest quest. Have screenshot but cant post pictures here

https:// postimg.cc/30Dv2XJb

wont let me post this but if you remove the space in that link you can see the character

Huh totally missed that. Not sure I like it. Eclipse in title. If they do a qline introducing them properly I might be ok with it but I fear it still disrespects the lore

Heh, you’re not wrong about that. They should’ve never done void elves. Nobody asked for that. Not one single person.

It was just Blizzard’s mood at the time: Troll people. Eeeeverybody wants to play a high elf. ~25 years have passed since the fall, repopulation was starting to become possible. Lots of good stories about a young generation of elves being tutored by ancient elves who had recently lost their immortality. Limitless potential for stories with zones near Quel’thalas, sandwiched in between the undead and the blood elves.

But no, the Blizzard of the time thought the whole community were just bad people and that they were the masters of design and cool factor, and they wanted to troll people…

2 Likes

There was a night elf paladin in Paladin Class OrderHall, it’s been 7-8 years since that time we still have no night elf paladins.

the thing is there would still be void elf paladin even without this npc, because all races get all classes as an option recently, it doesn’t matter whether they put a npc or not.

4 Likes

Yea but most classes made to all races are easily explainable as to why. Velf and forsaken would take a lot of sorry to get them to a point of being able to paladins. And tbh shouldn’t be but that’s just my opinion

1 Like

yeah modern blizz lever lore explanations: Necromancy is Necromancy lmao.

They dont have to explain anything the lore is butchered anyway

2 Likes

Okay useful comment

I’d prefer Night Elf Paladins to be honest…but beggars can’t be choosers.

1 Like

I am so keen! My human paladin can get in the bin. Another mobility skill on a paladin?! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I would race change instantly to a void elf if that actually happened.

2 Likes

Blood elf druid NPCs were in TBC. Don’t get your hopes high.

3 Likes

Too much work for an indie company.

1 Like