Void Elf Whispers

Hello everyone,
I would like to ask you if whispers from Void Elf are gone? Im asking because im quite sure there was whispers while I was getting lvl. They comes and goes like once per hour or so. I think since Shadowlands start nobody spoke to me (lmao).

No, they’re still there. Those whispers were from the eye of n’zoth buff or from the saronite mines in Northrend. There’s never been a mechanical reflection of void elves receiving whispers

2 Likes

Thank you! Yes you might be right because I spend tons of time in Northrend while I was getting level.
Can’t wait then to hear them again :slight_smile:

Although the whispers you heard are likely from the eye, it would be a nice and unique addition to Void Elf race if they were to introduce something more permanent. Maybe something that updates itself with each xpac or as you gain levels to reflect your progression through each stage or dependent on your current zone/area.

It would give the race something token to their Void borne heritage.
On the other hand I get the feeling some of the player base might find it annoying if they couldn’t choose to turn it off.

1 Like

I heard a “you will die” voice in the ruins of Ahn Qiraj while I was farming mogs alone. Bruh I ran straight to the exit and closed my computer lmao

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.