Void Elves are getting Natural Hair Colours!

I’ve been in a very bad mood these past week, as my Aunt (who I considered my second mother) passed away. She was always the first to wish me a happy birthday. She was always the person to throw great parties and gifts during every celebration from National day to Birthdays to New Years. Things won’t be the same without her.

I’ve stayed away from social media and gaming. mostly stayed in bed munching on Ice cream, crying, and watching Comedy shows on Netflix trying to cheer myself up.

When I was told about this news by a discord friend I thought he was playing a sick joke, but it turned out to be official. I’ve jumped up and down and smiled and laughed and got super excited. Not just for the Void elves, but for the rest of the allied races too.

I am soo soo happy and this news couldn’t have come at a better time. I will be the first to subscribe next patch Insha’Allah

Thank you wow team :heart: love you all

8 Likes

Saberon for Alliance GO!

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/683652649324773520/763387209784492092/SableronAlianza.png

A much needed change.

2 Likes

Finally - get to be some sort of High Elf. I hope it’s hair styles too because it’ll be such a shame to place in hair colours and not a few styles which don’t look so “radical”.

This reminds me of the time they gave us the blue eye colour but changed every high elf npc to have purple eye colour and no option for us to have that customisation - I mentioned something in trade chat and it was later fixed, not only did they change the npc back to blue eyes but we got the purple option they had before the change.

Overall I’m happy.

u guys know that 9.1.5 is in Nov so it is a long long time to that …

.5 patches haven’t been about actual ‘content’. More QoL, tweaks, balancing, customization and such. Maybe if we’re really lucky we’ll get 2 more heritage armors, which will of course include a little questline… Which IS content.

But to suddenly expect new actual content from a .5 is a bit silly.
Let’s just hope it’ll be out fast so we can move towards 9.2 asap.

And where did you get this official information that was confirmed by Blizzard?
Please share this reliable source with us.

well the power of beeing a psyco ?

It was 1 void elf before your reply in the blue post and you making drama and they were not even a “high elfer” you seem to like making drama about hair colours when all customs for all races should be welcomed you made a mountain out of a molehill .

3 Likes

Why not? If it’s something that makes people happy let them be happy. It’s a game.

Plus there are plenty of Void colored hair, it’s time for some variety.

Yes, and Void elves only happened as a result of High elf request for many years. So your welcome.

After that failed, they decided to do a 2 races in one kinda situation. Similar to what happened to the Wildhammer Dwarves and the Sand Trolls. Bronzebeard dwarves got Wildhammer tattoos, earrings, and Hairstyles to be able to Roleplay one. While Darkspear trolls got sandy colored Skin and hair.

Plus, Alleria has natural hair herself and she’s a void elf.

Besides aren’t YOU the one who asked for black hair for void elves a few months ago? :thinking: now you will be able to get it

8 Likes

Thank you Blizzard! I know some of these colours will serve both Helf and Velf fans, as white, black and a pale blonde will fit the Void theme as well!

These colours were urgently needed, and frankly I need nothing else to play my fav holy priest and arcane/fire mage without weird hair colours. So I’m absolutely fine with waiting for a long while after this.

A tentacle toggle would also be great (it shouldn’t be much work) as the tentacles can look quite odd on some hairstyles, especially male hairstyles.

7 Likes

Bald Void Elves with tentacles coming from their skull would be metal as hell…
Disturbing on sooooo many levels

1 Like

:joy: :sweat_smile: not that popular tho. Can’t we stick to prettier assets like glowing voidy tattoos of blue, purple, starcursed and black colours? Also N’zoth eye options, entropic embrace skin tones, jewelry adorned with void gems, tentacle colours of white, black and pink etc.

Oh and OFC the tattoos will be released at the same time as those for Belves, don’t forget that. I’m thinking that anything extra added for Velfs can be added same time as customizations for Belfs too in the future.

1 Like

I mean the obvious solution to high elf fans along with people who want to raid/m+/pvp on alliance with a healthy population is to remove faction and race restrictions.

1 Like

I don’t know
I mean like with the Nightborne arcane tattoos or the golden ones on the Lightforged, 99% of the time you won’t even see it. Ever.
Your armour/cloths covers them :thinking:
If I really would want to adore my tattoos, I would have to run in just thongs…

1 Like

Hahah hell yea! Need new skimpy outfit sets!

2 Likes

Sounds about right :stuck_out_tongue:

If this option is added, the tentacles could be replaced by strands of hair.

2 Likes

Well, well… isn’t this a surprise. Helf-players asking for more and more than they can chew off. I’m also glad that they finally got what they asked for but I do not think Blizzard will give into these demands, including granting them access to Silvermoon. Perhaps some glyphes are still in reach but that’s it. The Helfers won an uphill battle and this needs to be enough.

Before anyone else asks: I’m not back on the forums. I’m still very, very angry about what happened but a personal friend of mine bribed me with a movie purchase for posting here so I can rub it under everyone’s nose how wrong they were to deny the Alliance natural hair features for the Void Elves. I do hope that Retributor goes maniac now, this is clearly a victory for the Alliance.

However, not all [in this community] is bad. I do enjoy playing the game with a small group of friends. I look forward to the Nightborne update and how it will fare in the community but these updates are just a deflection to prevent everyone talking about the allegations and cube crawling adventures some developers do.

I hope you are doing fine regarding your health, Brigante. I haven’t read the forums in a long time but apparently my postings still get liked a lot, I logged in with +90 new likes. I miss your great insightful postings, reddit simply doesn’t offer something like this. I’m sure there is a lot to catch up but I’m a weak person, I’m just here because I wanted “A Land before Time” on Blu-Ray so badly.

2 Likes

Im a Void Elf this is my natural colour , but what i like is that druids get more travel forms to choose from

Either way it’s nice to see you again Leaf, if only because Littlefoot was used as a bribe. We had a few nice exchanges during “the day” back when I was on Paxmillian and I always enjoyed your posts.

Best to keep to positives of play though. Forums are quite negative these days.