Void influence makes you more humanoid?

So…the Earthern are made of stone…not flesh, like our dwarves. Curse of Flesh came from the Old Gods.

Nerubians who were influenced by the Void turned more “humanoid”-like.

Are…are we the baddies?

Well. Even humans are mutants.

The curse of flesh gave it away.

What if the curse of flesh was a good thing? Maybe the old gods are simply misunderstood. I think something interesting on azeroth is that we have a balance of primal powers.

1 Like

It’s like Cell from Dragon Ball Z turning into his perfected form, except with spiders.

Although, maybe the Nerubians are splicing captive Arathi genes with nerubians, using old god blood as some sort of catalyst to make thier acendents.
From what I’ve seen so far (main campaign to 80), they seem to be pretty intent on capturing ‘bi-peds’ for some reason including the Dalaran survivors of various races in particular now. So my guess would be for some sort experimentation or clinical trials, since they also seem to be quite into biological alchemy/ organic chemistry.

Maybe the curse of flesh is twofold and we’re supposed to be an initial stage to be used in a higher process. Like some sinister millennia long spanning cultivation processes. One or two ingredients being prepared as part of a larger meal for someone or something. For the void hungers does it not?

3 Likes