Void Talon of the Dark Star

Create a trial toon on low pop realm. Should see a portal

Yeah cause thats always nice for us mount collectors who put days/weeks/months/years of effort into getting mounts…

That doesn’t work due to Cross Realm Zoning. RP realms are still separate though.

1 Like

I find rare pets doing this

Have tried to farm for it for around 1 or 2 months on my main and sometimes on other toons as well… Am always checking all the zones, or at least try to, but when I cannot fiind it, I loose hope and stop looking in the rest of the zones. :frowning: … Maybe one day I will fiind the portal… Got Invincible after farming it for almost two years, so there is still hope for this one as well. ^^

1 Like

Dammm Nice
Thans a good looking mount

Wasn’t first try buddy. Have tried to find it for YEARS! But I just found it while not trying to get it, anyhow my pain and suffering of camping is finally over.

I’d let you enter my portal :flushed::flushed:

UwU :tired_face::tired_face::tired_face:

A portal to your heart of course :blush:
That’s what you mean, right, RIGHT??? :no_mouth:

Also that mount fits your class, good job! :slight_smile:

This is one of those mounts I don’t want to camp - mainly due to how easy it is to miss when camping because of its many random locations and the long timeframe. I have very little control over the “attempts” (in lack of a better word).

I will however do a sweep over the spawn-areas every now and then if I’m in the area. If its there, its there. If it isn’t, thats ok too.

Got mine while I was running to highmaul for transmog, as I don’t collect mounts I wasn’t even sure what it was at first until I asked a friend

Just put your alts on portal spots, then log each other and look if portal is there :smiley:

Oh, I know I could do that. but as soon as I start with that I am suddenly actively farming it, and then the obsessive completionist in me have to see it through. I cannot give up after some time camping because then all that time would be “for nothing”.

I am hopeless, lol.

1 Like

Well it would only take 2-3minutes every time you log in so it is not that much of waste :slight_smile:

of course! :stuck_out_tongue:

I heard there is some sort of bug that prevents 110 trial toons from seeing the portal, isn’t that the case? :o

That sounds more like something that would be intentional to me.

1 Like

I don’t know what to believe anymore :stuck_out_tongue:

Some got it using that method by parking trial characters, then some others say that for some unknown reason 110 lvl characters ( no matter if they are trial or not) cannot see the portals.

Although, realistically speaking it would make sense for blizzard to make it intentional for trial characters, however it affects even regular ones, that’s why im saying people say this isn’t working as intended.

Or at least some youtube video guides claim as such.