Vol'dun Hyena Mount HELP!

Hey
So, like.
Outside of the hyper spawn Azerite Quest, is there like any chance of getting it? I been farming it for 5 hours on a daily basis for a week in Shatterstone Harbor, but at this point I am starting to question that it even exists.

Youtube guide videos are outdated before the Sethrakk spawn nerf so I have no idea what to do.

Do I wait until the Azerite quest pops with the potential for it to be already camped by farmers/multiboxers? Or should I just keep farming in that spot?

Those mounts are expensive for a reason, super uber rare.
Imho, you are better of looking at farming gold instead of aiming for the mount to drop.

I know its a lot more rare than the rest of the zone mounts.
But I am willing to sacrifice my time to farm it, as I refuse to buy anything from multiboxers. Thats just my personal preference.
My question is, does it drop from any sethrakk mobs in Vol’dun beside the Hyper-Spawn Azerite WQ in case it will be already camped? Because I have never seen it drop, or which areas are the best for it. Or should I keep doing what I am doing there, it will drop for sure?

The mounts can drop from any mobs in the respective zones. The sethrak were popular because of their rapid respawn.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.