Voting Closed -- A New Mount is Chosen

Wait. Do we ride a tree, or do we become a tree?

I kinda hope it’s a shapeshift instead of a mount. But either way I think we made the right choice. :slight_smile:

Cool, a another mount I won’t use.

5 Likes

The tree won before the polls were even open.

A mount with such a clear Night Elf profile was never not going to sweep it.

Grats to all who voted for it though. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Why would people vote for a tree? I don’t think I can be a part of this community if they think a walking tree is better than a caterpillar. I’m guessing more Alliance voted than Horde did, right?
Outraged.

Why would people vote fro Trump ?

Stupidity

This alone proves that Democracy is bad system

That well known Alliance bias right :wink:

Tier 1 would look good i think for druids .

I wonder how many voted for the tree because of teldrassil and forced blizzard to give them a tree back after they have taken one away they loved so much lol

Yea druids got it easy now, what about other classes? Also as a druid i barely use mounts…

Was only trying to be helpful sorry for speaking :frowning:

1 Like

Dont be sad, im thankful for every non troll reply! Its just, ill most liekly roll pally, and i cant see any mog fiting this one

1 Like

For paladin i see that is going to take some serious work depends on greens and browns i guess and what size and shape we have far to many “flashy” mogs without those colours i hope you do find something though :kissing_heart:

Not sure on colour

1 Like

This one should realy work tbh

1 Like

I really hope you find something i must get to bed i was meant to be there an hour ago :rofl:

1 Like

Yeah…great…now we can all run around Azeroth sporting wood!

The community are behind Blizz on this choice!
:deciduous_tree: :evergreen_tree: :deciduous_tree: :evergreen_tree: :deciduous_tree: :evergreen_tree: :deciduous_tree: :evergreen_tree: :deciduous_tree: :evergreen_tree: :deciduous_tree: :evergreen_tree: :deciduous_tree: :evergreen_tree: :deciduous_tree: :evergreen_tree:

1 Like

A wandering ancient made it to the water!

2 Likes

Anyway almost noone will use it, coz everyone will have it. The same was with deathwing mount. He looks amazing, but noone using it, at least i didn’t see. People will use flying ugly :poop: with 3 polygons graphics, coz its rare and farm it 24/7 to show it - "hey, looks what i’ve got and u don’t!"© casual WoW nerd.

2 Likes

Is the Horde getting a burned one?

2 Likes