Vulpera Appreciation Thread šŸ¦Š

Iā€™m back!
Twiluna - hallowed be thy name - I will summon ye and all the Vulpera!
Come, lets show them our might!
Others are welcomed too, you are all free to worship us, appreciate us and bask in our greatness !
Deus Vulp!

:fox_face: :fist:

24 Likes

nice

how many pages did the last got?

1 Like

Not again!!!

The only good vulpera is the death one

https://preview.redd.it/vj6qn1lroff81.jpg?auto=webp&s=61e00d4bd1da2b69596b60b87e47ca5c9a83b9d6

10 Likes

well, that is bad, it might have some failure with this allied race

How did Twilly sayā€¦

Deus Vulpus, Nosicus Boopicus

Did the original one close?

2 Likes

Vulpera could have the same racial to Highmountain tauren and Kul Tiran Human

i mean increase 1%, because they are scavengers and traders

Sand ratsā€¦

12 Likes

i donĀ“t like them either, even when they got warlocks instead of Zandalari trolls, but it was Zandalari warlocks who taught vulpera how to become warlock, and yet they put them as ā€œOutcastsā€

1 Like

Vulpera need to be outcast ā€¦Vile, disgusting little creatures

4 Likes

Vulpera shouldnĀ“t be warlocks either and should be outcasts too, while zandalari warlock canĀ“t be playable

Ah yes, it did not take long for the common elf folk to slither into this fine thread.

I am sorry dear sir, but donā€™t you have a matter of great importance to attend at the local Goldshire inn?

4 Likes

welcome back.

For the Vulpera!

:fox_face:

2 Likes

:rofl:
Protego sanctus causa

I scare myself, currently playing Sniper Elite 5, and i had a dream last night that the main character i was playing was a Vulpera??

10 Likes

Karl Fairburne used to fight against the Desert Fox in Africaā€¦ legends say, to know your enemy, you must become your enemy. :fox_face:

1 Like

Very clever lol :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

We are the Vulpera. Existence, as you know it, is over. Lower your shields and surrender your ships. You will be assimilated. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Your culture will adapt to service us.
Resistance is futile
:axe: :fox_face: :syringe:

1 Like

My daily exploits at the Lionā€™s Pride Inn are taken care of for the day. Now Iā€™m free to laugh at the lesser races.

Hold my beer. :unamused: