Vulpera Appreciation Thread šŸ¦Š

Hello my lovely fluffballs, I shall slaughter the alliance and feed you all their remains so you may enjoy a feast :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Awww :heart:

2 Likes

It seems, people are blind:

2 Likes

Mehā€¦ This is honestly tame compared to the hate of the previous threads.

We can handle a few flamethrowers and skinning knifes. Wouldnā€™t be the first time weā€™d have too.
Itā€™s okey to not like the Vulpera too if its not your favorite race :melting_face:

1 Like

Vulpera really need some extra customizations. We are the only allied race, along with maybe the mechagnomes and Kul Titans who didnā€™t receive an update at all.

Meanwhile the elves are getting their 5th new hair and eye color.

2 Likes

Like this is a skin color I would want on my Vulpera.

:fox_face: :fist:

3 Likes

Someone once told me that all beast races in Azeroth are linked too or have some connection to a Wild god of sorts.

Like the Worgen and Goldrin etcā€¦ Would love some lore on that for the Vulpera.
There where words around about a fox wild god skittering around during the war of the ancients.

I think that with some more lore and culture etc. Customization will come along there after to base more customization after.

But right nowā€¦ We gotta make do with what weā€™ve got. We are Dune Scavengers. Survivors of Volā€™dun a land where the Zandalari are sent to die in exile.

I also share what Kentaroo has said to me before. That Blizzard adding to our race the wrong way. May make things worseā€¦ Ruin all the lore holes we fans have filled to make sense of things and so onā€¦

But my faith in blizzard is just not that bad. Maybe I am naive and i am making a mistake.

But some cultureā€¦ some lore. Some something! More stories like the wailinbone tradition that the Vulpera do for their dead. More of that stuff! I am all for!

1 Like

simply even murlocks have reason to be playable race , simply i dont see any reason for vulpera , only if u say that vulpera is just murlock with hair

2 Likes

Vulpera where added because they made sense to the Volā€™dun story line at the time. And at the time also everybody and their grand mother where asking them to be made one.

They where the rebels of Volā€™dun under the Sethrak Empire. Who worked against the corrupted powers In Zulā€™dazar And General Jakraā€™zet

You just want murloc cause they gurgle and you have fond memories of killing them in Elwynn forests.

1 Like

How many Vulpera Appreciation threads w?
What happened to the last one?
Will Vulpera address their image of furries? Why do they keep talk about p33ing backpacks?
Now that the Horde have embraced Vulpera. Watchful Alliance eyes are upon you.

2 Likes

Sorry, couldnā€™t help resist the call of the crusade !

1 Like

Your Cruwusade is wrong!
Repent!!!

2 Likes

How many pets are require to repent?

1 Like

If you donā€™t play Vulpera as a main, youā€™re not a true Vulpera

3 Likes

You are desert critters. You donā€™t belong with the Horde.

1 Like

Orcs and taurens live in the deserts

trolls on a island near a desert

forsaken live in the sewers of a ruined kingdom

and blood elves live in fancy rainbow woods with rainbow chicken mounts. maybe blood elves dont belong?

anyway if my vulpera can choose his faction, he wouldve gone alliance anyway. who would want to live in that dump of a place called ogrimmar when you have the beautiful and wonderful stormwind.

2 Likes

Are there any vulpera caravans interested in buying the remaining two years of a labor contract? I have a loud mouthed, opinionated blood elf indentured servant whoā€™d just love to have work experience in the desert.

1 Like

The Horde are the faction of furries now.
Deal with it. Go hug a Vulpera.

1 Like

I wil get my Amani and Ogres eventually.

2 Likes

For how much would you be willing to part with a whole carton of that cream?