Vulpera Appreciation Thread šŸ¦Š

Twiluna - hallowed be thy name - I will summon ye and all the Vulpera!
Come, lets show them our might!
Others are welcomed too, you are all free to worship us, appreciate us and bask in our greatness !

:fox_face: :fist:

(Haters stay out, this is an appreciation thread, take your vile toxicity elsewhere :heart: )

9 Likes

He is like Marmite in that respect, people love or hate him.

3 Likes

Favorite race obviously :eyes: Would love it if Blizzard released the vulpera robes and the different colors of the heritage set we see in the Vulpera in Volā€™dun. At the Vulpera hideaway.

Maybe it could be a trading post thing. Only so much I can do with red. Although itā€™s an awesome color.

3 Likes

Goblins are cooler. :y

3 Likes

Hola, do we still need a goat to sacrifice?

1 Like

Yes we doā€¦
ā€¦but the Society for Prevention of Cruelty to Draenei will complain 0-24, 24/7 :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

do all vulpera play Warlocks ā€¦
or is this a conspiracy ?

just pointing out a strange pattern here

1 Like

Hello? I am gonna pretend I never read this question.

(But yesā€¦ weā€™re also often Shamans, Warriorsā€¦ and above all Rogues)

2 Likes

I heard that the vulp caravans have some of the most interesting and random deals. Iā€™m determined to find one someday.

1 Like

you had me on the first wordā€¦

3 Likes

Ahem!! Excuse me. Vulpera Appreciation thread. I was in a little too much good a spirit last night. And had too much fun^^ā€™ Sorry about the forum rpā€¦ Again. :man_facepalming:

3 Likes

You will pay for your fluffy sins!

1 Like

All vulperas unite! :grin::pinched_fingers:

1 Like

We need a crusade against vulperas now!

2 Likes

I come offeringā€¦ pats.

2 Likes

Iā€™m a proud Vulpera Main (I change races at least once every 3 months but hopefully I stick to this)

I love Vulpera because they are survivors. They survive the harsh desert environment and they are resourceful and they are merchants who love to trade, but they arenā€™t greedy or charge extra like the goblins.

3 Likes

Nerfed Worgens :kekw:

May the Fourth be with all the Vulpera and Vulpera-friend!

2 Likes

vulpera is just race which dont have any reason to be in the game

1 Like

Why?
What reason have the Nigh Elves to be in the game for example?
They were invented for WC3 (like the Pandaren, antoher race they say no place in the Game) from a continent that not even existed and had to be invented, Kalimdorā€¦

1 Like