Vulpera Class

Hi, today I finally unlocked the Vulpera!
I’m looking for a fun dps caster class but cant seem to find one that fits the theme of the Vulpera.

What ranged dps do you guys think fits best with the Vulpera race?

1 Like

They fit the Shaman theme very well

2 Likes

I hear they are very immobile, is that true?
The totems do look very nice!

I can agree… I have 3 of them and the totems are super cute :purple_heart:

1 Like

If you mean while casting then most ranged classes are like that I find.
But outside of casting they have great mobility.

2 Likes

With talents and preparation you can mitigate some of it but yes, very much a hard caster still. Icefury allows you to move when you need to for 4 casts (45 sec CD).

Their mobility is average (ghost wolf has a ramp up for 20% move speed increase with talent and wind rush is a 2 min CD if you talent it).

1 Like

Warlock!

No idea why they have them but hey.

1 Like

I agree that shaman works very well. And they do indeed get the best totems.

5 Likes

I do really love warlock, but the transmogs dont really fit the fluffy foxes :smiley:

Couldnt help but notice the topic name and yours.
What a coincidence xD me being ranged vulp caster xD haha

Sincerely
Twiluna
also Sinio xD

Fire mage is the most fun i had since hunter :fire:

1 Like

So do you want caster or ranged? Not all ranged are casters! Hunter for example!

Marksman plays kinda like a caster except you’re quite mobile compared to many casters. Vulpera and hunter go together very well. I mean the Vulpera troops are Vulpera Sharpshooters after all.

3 Likes

Hunter, that way they can hunt themselves!!!

HA HA HA HA BOOM BOOM!!

(Oh god I’m old… I’m ashamed I used that reference)

3 Likes

yeah, it kinda tramples on the theme of shamans being the quick mobile casters, enhancement has good single target pve and fine mobility but sucks at aoe and pvp, elemental is a bit more versatile but you need a phd in shamanoligy to understand the rotation. resto is quite good as of current I believe

overall shamans unfortunately lack a lot of its unique class identity and are definitely one of weakest classes in current wow but both dps specs are quite fun to play and you always have something to click on.

Not often an imp looks at itsy ‘master’ and says “hey shorty, need a boost over that gravel?”

1 Like

Not often? Gnomes are the same size as imps.

1 Like

I like some of the mythology that foxes tend to be the magical kind

Usually being tricksters in that sense.

That’s why I made a mage fox and switch between specs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQpwsWbTXdk ew

I’d go hunter (not a caster, but a ranged class). Or shammy. Shammy is always number 1 choice :sunglasses:

1 Like

And call it Tiny Tina!!!

Go on… give me my gif.

(Hey that would make an awesome song…)

Boomdaboom boom boom…

Baby gimme a hug… then a smile…
Baby baby lets not have a tiff…
You know it’s been a (screams to crescendo) WHILE…
Pause
Go on… Give me my gif…

God I’m so BORRRRRED!!

I lost my trust level, but give me like… idk… 40 days or something! Then u’ll see that crazy popcorngirl again :hugs::popcorn: