Vulpera Or Undead Warlock?

I’ve been thinking about faction changing my Lock’s race, which race you think works best for a Lock as far as Lore and farming needs go? Stuck between Vulpera and Undead. Undead looks hell of cool, and Vulpera are cute and have a really amusing fantasy being a Warlock. Overall, I am going to use this alt to farm mounts and stuff and Cloth gear. And because Locks are high in demand, maybe even as a second main. Waiting for your opinions.

Undead for sure.

Nightborne one love.
Vulpera is cool because they don’t look intimidating and if you are good with lock you can surprise everyone :slight_smile:

As yourself?
Do I really want to be a Zomboy? Or Zombabe?
Of course not
Vulpera is the answer!

Vulpera has an annoying extra dmg ability button as racial thingy. I wouldn’t go for it since the game is already very keybind heavy nowadays.

100% undead , fact they having normal yellow eye option , red eyes like flame or revendreth and green fel eyes on top of tons of hair color and also option to hide bones

then i would say 100% forsaken male is best option

vulpera problem is armor looks garbage on them and their arms are so fat and big and long that looks weird and much more

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.