[Vulpera RP] Community Event: The Rainbringer's Ceremony — July 5th-6th

I hope everyone enjoyed! It was great to see how many showed up on both days and how engaged you all were, even after the planned events were over.

Big Credit :tm: to Cheyda for great planning, on-the-spot additions and speeches, Dustara and Keejo for beautiful events that tied the story together, and Iaito for doing the totem-designing with me (Dianni) and making it fun for everybody; loved seeing everyone’s creativity shine with emotes and conversations that put backstory and personality in focus, it was all more than I ever expected!

We bless the rains down in Vol’dun :pinched_fingers:

8 Likes

Many thanks to those who attended for making such a memorable occasion. I was honestly blown away, thank you all for coming. Big thanks also to the event team! Cheyda, Ankhu, Dustara and Keejo delivering some fantastic moments that I hope everyone enjoyed!

6 Likes

While I only visited for the very last hours on day 2 and haven’t seen it all, it was cool to see so many vulperas in Vol’dun! Might’ve been even slightly overwhelming, heh.

It would be neat to repeat such feat, in less ‚serious’ ritualistic situation, and maybe have Vol’dun social gatherings for the vulpera, every so often. The potential is there!

But either way, kudos for the effort ^^ It was fun to watch.

3 Likes
https://imgur.com/a/WDlJlmZ

Here’s some screenies from the event! Though only a snapshot of the whole weekend, from one player’s perspective.

It was truly amazing being there and seeing so many Vulpera roleplayers take part and have fun. Huge thank you to all the organizers!

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.