Wait, or start now?

Hey guys

So I’m pretty decided on playing priest for SL as the changes to SPriest look mega and im just getting into healing now as a utility. My issue is, I have a level 41 ish priest now so should I continue to level it or just wait for SL? I’m maining a shaman atm so learning to heal and play a casting spec.

What would be the best idea? Keep playing shaman until SL drops or level the priest and be ready to go straight away?

With the 100% exp buff it won’t take you long to hit 120, and there’s still a fair bit of time before SL, so I’d say just grind it out now. Despite its flaws on live, it’s still a pretty fun spec to play, and generally I’m not a big fan of casters.

Thanks for the advise.

I guess I could just level up and do some dungeons as a healer for something to do. Just cant be bothered to get the cloak and do all the other BFA nonsense

I certainly don’t blame you. You could get it to 120 and then just park it ready for SL. At least you’ll have some idea of how the spec functions when you pick it back up.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.