Wait what no

BFA - The community: PvP is in the worst state ever.
The White knights: Dont worry, SL will fix pvp, its just prepatch, its just start of SL, its just the first season, Blizz knows what they are doing
End of SL S1 - The community: SL pvp is a clown fiesta.
The White knights: Second seasons are better and more balanced. Give them time!
Blizzard: Clown fiesta? Hold my beer.
The S2 patch notes: * NEW **[Divine Resonance ]After casting Divine Toll you instantly cast every 5 sec. This effect lasts 30 sec.

1 Like

Youtubers who hyped up SL,with their daily videos for a good 30 days were nothing but paid idiots who are leaving this same expansion they got paid to promote.

I mean, everybody is leaving. You cant blame them to leave, once they are not paid to play this garbage anymore. I wouldnt ever play wow again if I wasnt super desperately bored due to sh*t weather, everything being closed bcs of covid fiesta and my main game betraying me after being sold to Tencent:X

Even if you stun him for 5 sec my 8-10sec trap will last until the stun expire. So warr ret will hard counter jungle even more. The only chance to win against them if the team synergy is super good and we prefectly cross cc.
We need to match a lots of criteria:

• warri shouldnt be close to ret to intervene in root
  • Druid have to use mighty bash on off target cant be used on healer anymore
  • Hunter have to trap right after the pala got the stun.
  • Priest has to be ready when the stun expires. He has to fear off after the dispell

If you do only one thing wrong:

• Warr will intervene the first stun and counter the whole go
  • If trap used too early pala will dispell it
  • If priest puts himself on gcd when he should fear enemy healer will have 1.5 sec to press something big and counter the go.
  • If one of the cc delay a bit you will lose 1-2 important second from your 5 sec-ish kill window.

And even if you do everything perfectly:

• They need to use only one trinket to stop the entire go.
  • If warr trinket he just intervene
  • If healer trinket he can press something then the next cc will be dispelled
  • If pala trinket he can dispell the healers cc
    If they dont have trinket:
  • warr can remove slow with avatar or bladestorm
  • pala can give freedom to warr
  • pala has bop and bubble
  • healer has many def cd aswell
  • The entire setup process is so long that they will have enough time to stun literally anyone and break the cross cc.

So they just need to rotate their def cd and they easily counter every go.
In a pure dmg no cc fight you will never win against a warr ret they dont hit under 10k into leather / mail.

Good luck to myself with my 2.4 exp to find a godlike feral and priest to learn the perfect timing and dont lose every ret matchup.
Even now when ferals with MS will play mostly with mages.
Spoiler: I will stuck on 1.8

Yeah it’s either you play perfect or you can win only in deep dampening if you aren’t already dead :s

I hope more tuning are coming.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.