Wanna know what I love?

Wanna know what I love about War Mode and World PvP?
I love the players who only turn it on for the bonuses.
I also love the players who want to cry the other faction is killing them, but won’t join a group to fight back.
I love when I’m on Horde that when I’m on Mechagon and I type /Who I get 30 but I can physically see 40+ Alliance with a bonus War Mode buff over 10%.
I just love how balanced War Mode is.
Actual PvP servers? Psh, Frick that, those wouldn’t work at all in sharding, right?

Start a grp.

You should stop replyng in this section…

If someone makes a suggestion that conflicts with your negativity, they should just stop eh? Nice argument :+1:

If outnumbered, starting a group to counter them is a 100% reasonable suggestion. It’s a multiplayer game after all. The op said he was outnumbered, so yeah, start a group. I find it helps. His other issues related to other player’s motivations… not under our control.

Do you regularly WPvP for the FUN of it? Alliance Defence Force WPvP community and/or guild needs you! Or see list of Horde and Alliance WPvP guilds and communities.

3 Likes

You’re not being realistic in any of your responds really.
Nobody is going to start a group because they got ganked. People are out doing their dailies, and they get murdered by a 5-10 man horde party. Nobody is going to form a group and take revenge based on that, they want their dailies done then be off.

Of course, this is the risk you accept when you want the warmode bonus as well, but that’s not the topic at hand is it.

If you refuse to group up for dailies, knowing full well there is an opposing faction hunting party going around, that’s on you.

1 Like

Yes, and while I’m at it why don’t I bring some bodyguards to the auction house. I should probably bring a couple of friends to guide me up to the raid entrance as well so I don’t get killed.
Maybe it’s a good idea to form a group for mining ores and gathering herbs as well.

Well if you got ganked in wpvp zone knowing full well you are not safe, then don’t go crying to forums either

1 Like

I repeat

10 char

If they are not in wm to wpvp, that is entirely their choice. How does their choice to not follow standard wpvp strat make my suggestion wrong?

Players that complain about being outnumbered, yet can’t be bothered to do the obvious… well, I won’t say what I was told to do.

I love murlocs. Seriously, why are they so friggin cute. The way they dance, the way they run, the way they speak. I’d have one as a pet irl if I could.

People go warmode to get the bonuses that come with it and for a skirmish every now and then. They don’t go WM to fight odds that are 1 to 10, or to get dragged into the Nazjatar battle that they’ll lose instantly anyway.
However, as mentioned, this is what you agree to when you go into warmode.

Your suggestion on the other hand doesn’t help either. Obvious solution? I don’t think so. Why would anyone throw down everything they got in their hands to go fight random horde players?
Fighting in mega raids isn’t even fun, if you want to do that go play epic battlegrounds. So why stop progression for that? It’d be like stabbing the ocean for drowning your brother.

Yes
Better spend n hour getting ganked.

I’m doing my dailies again tomorrow. Do you want to spend an hour with me and prevent hordes from ganking me? :slight_smile:

If I wasnt stuck in barracks I would join ya to do those very same wqs myself

“I also love the players who want to cry the other faction is killing them, but won’t join a group to fight back.” - This tells you I have and do in fact star groups. Work on your reading comprehension

Our survey indicates that the majority of the WM community on the forum turns on WM for WPvP. It’s a small sample of respondents, but the results are as good an estimation of overall WM community opinion as I’ve seen. Better than made up stats at any rate, plenty of those on forum.

Outnumbering can happen, subzones fluctuate in balance as players move around, lfg groups form and disband, temp boss groups, roaming bounty groups, etc. That’s not a design flaw, it’s just part of WPvP in WM. Players choose how they deal with it. They can use WPvP strat, or not. Up to them.

How often are the solo players that come to forum, complaining about 1v10, experiencing the following scenario…

1. 10 Horde at a spot.
  2. Solo Alliance rides in hoping for the best.
  3. Boom, splat.

That player, made a choice. They hoped that the Horde would not attack them. Sometimes they don’t, and it works out. Often they do attack. I see this, a lot.

However, our incompetent player is outraged. They come to forum spouting fury about being outnumbered, the game is broken, etc.

Or was it their own fault?

For fun. Just because you don’t find something fun, doesn’t mean others don’t. I do it all the time. Because I can. I am not in WM for PvE, majority of this WM community is in WM for WPvP. There’s different opinions on what is WPvP in WM community. But fact of the matter is, in the current WM, it’s random fights with random enemies.

Grouping is the optimum strat if you want to WPvP and are outnumbered. If you want to solo PvE in a multiplayer PvP game mode, sure, the optimum strat may be do your quests as quick as you can. You might come out ahead with the bonus helping. But expect to get hammered and earn your bonus.

Yes but you contradicted yourself…

There’s always cross realm groups forming and disbanding. If they can group up, so can you.

You are actually completely missing the point I’m making.
Also, a survey of 79 answers is not a source.

NO, you only give the same 2-3 words replyes to any1 who makes similar threads and then u try to project urself upon others, which is sad

Your main point was that no one wants to primarily wpvp. Therefore I should not post my opinions on what a player could do to help themselves in wpvp situations, because they are not there to wpvp.

I disagree. A forum is for discussion, challenging opinions; theirs, yours, mine. Telling someone to stop is against the spirit of the forum. Better to just disagree and make your argument.

So, you’re saying if the number is a small % of the overall community, it’s not a source? Therefore you must agree that the 1v10ers observations on the forum are not a source? They are a small % of overall community.

It’s called starting a debate, and it worked. If 3 words makes a point, why say more. In other threads I’ve said more, much more. But the key point was, suggesting a player uses the only strat that works when outnumbered. More detail was not required.

I am not projecting, just prodding. Question everything :slight_smile: