Alliance Defence Force - Outland PvP Guild

I created a new PvP guild - Alliance Defence Force.

If you are a regular Alliance PvPer, you are invited to join the Alliance Defence Force guild for group PvP. If your character is not on Outland, or you don’t want to transfer, you can still join the associated Alliance Defence Force WoW community on any EU realm.

Guild

Name: Alliance Defence Force
Faction: Alliance
Guild Realm: Outland
Community Realms: All European Realms
GM: Vaëyn

Activities

• Duels
  • Rated/unrated Arenas and Battlegrounds.
  • Defending flags, bosses, world quests, assaults, bases, air drops, resources, lowbie gank areas like Darkshire and Redridge.
  • Patrolling zones and reducing the Horde population (especially bounties) for the safety of Alliance War Moders.
  • Responding to ADF community and general/local defense chat alerts.
  • Experiments, for example: if there’s a willing enemy guild or community, attempt to meet up via massing at an agreed location NOT in groups. Then, whoever sees enemy player forms group = both groups can see each other for a fun battle.
  • PvE for gearing.

Community

• Characters on any EU realm can join the Alliance Defence Force PvP community, even if already in another guild.
  • Discord for text chat and voice channels.
  • YouTube channel, see yourself in action!

Ranks

• Soldier
  • Soldier + (Distinguished)
  • Veteran (Long-timer)
  • Veteran + (Distinguished)
  • Sergeant (Group Leader)
  • Sergeant + (Distinguished)
  • Captain (Officer)
  • General (Guild Master)

Yes I promoted myself to General :stuck_out_tongue:

Progression

The ranking system allows you to progress in the guild based on PvP activity over time.

• You will start off as a ‘Soldier’.
  • ‘Soldiers’ that regularly take part in guild PvP groups may receive an award signified by a ‘+’, upgrading rank to ‘Soldier +’.
  • Long serving ‘Soldier +’ members, that regularly take part in guild PvP groups, may be promoted from ‘Soldier +’ to ‘Veteran’.
  • ‘Veterans’ that regularly take part in guild PvP groups may receive an award signified by a ‘+’, upgrading rank to ‘Veteran +’.
  • ‘Soldier +’ or ‘Veterans’ that regularly take part in guild PvP groups AND prove GROUP leadership ability, may be promoted to ‘Sergeant’ rank.
  • ‘Sergeants’ that regularly take part in AND lead guild PvP groups may receive an award signified by a ‘+’, upgrading rank to ‘Sergeant +’.
  • ‘Sergeant +’ that regularly take part in AND lead guild PvP groups AND prove GUILD leadership ability (such as organisation and recruitment), may be promoted to ‘Captain’ (Officer) rank.

Guild group PvP inactive members may be demoted or removed.

Bank

All members have access to free repairs, gold and PvP items (if available), with limits depending on rank. Withdraw anything for any reason. Limits are initially conservative, but may be adjusted.

Invites

Want to join? Looking for regular members, group leaders, and guild officers. All guild members are expected to frequently take part in PvP groups.

Recruitment for the ADF guild is via the guild’s in game multi-realm WoW community.

1. First, join the Alliance Defence Force PvP community.
  2. Then, take part in PvP with the ADF community, and when I (Vaëyn) am online request an ADF guild invite.

If your characters are not on Outland, you can still PvP with the ADF guild via the ADF community. You just don’t get the awesome guild name on your nameplate, or the cool ADF guild banner.

1 Like

Cool. Finally my manly mog will find a place.

1 Like

Manly mogs are best defenders… fact.

Well the guild so far has 2 members hehe! Brand new. The community is older and has more, with several quite active members. Need more, many more. I am re-motivated on recruitment. Even have a rival community lined up, just need members! WPvP active ones :slight_smile:

Changed focus from WPvP to PvP of all types. Though WPvP is my fav, we’ll do any PvP that members want.

Are your guild active? Members new expansion New pvp acheives.

Oh ye, still goin :slight_smile: Got a “Horde Defence Force” for Horde as well.

We are in guild finder:

Alliance Defence Force - Outland
Horde Defence Force - Stormscale

Sounds amazing, is this still active?

sounds great, are u guys still active ? :smiley:

Yup, more active than ever!

See website for more details: https://pvpx.tv/blog/wow-guild-recruitment