Want to push 3k+ need some help (mistweaver)

Hey all,

iam kinda confused,
Iam going full haste / vers now. unbuffed 17crit, 33 haste, 32 vers. Ilvl 385
if i look what others do its full vers or full crit.
Dont know what to do tbh.
So plz inspect me and tell me what to do,
Thanks for your time.
Greetz. Rappersteen. Stormscale

This is my monk. Easyer to inspect.

Your stats aren’t going to make the slightest difference in you reaching 3k or not.

What will is a bit of practice and you playing better (by that I mean having a quick think about a run and deciding where you can do better in the same dungeon in future).

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/bq9dZ3YaMCBhk2tQ#fight=30&type=casts&translate=true&source=2537

Heres on example from a while back, I don’t know the circumstances but 1 kick and one legsweep seems below par to me. Imagine how much damage you could have prevented if you’d cc’d more.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/w4QfhnXH92ptjcAL#fight=9&type=casts&source=271

Or here, still barely any kicks in a throne, only 2 stuns and few rings. All cracking utility. No diffuse magic?

You haven’t run many dungeons this season and it looks like you are just stepping up to push a bit now - I’d argue you’d get more benefit from thinking about where your utility can benefit the party and using it smartly than fixating on your stats.

I don’t mean run into every pack and legsweep immediately and pat yourself on the back. (People have CD’s running at the start so there is generally little danger) - but watch them all run out of stops and then you have some for example…
Zen pulse, amazing damage and a great burst heal if there are lots of mobs and you barely press it.
Work these kind of things, there is no magic bullet, its going to be you doing 10 things 1% better.

Woow Thanks for your time.
Yes you are right. I can kick / interupt much more and Zen pulse iam working on.
Try to learn myself to use soothing mist —> envolup mist ----> Zen pulse. When tank goes in a big pack.
Thing about interupts is: it depence on the party iam in, normally iam full focused on it, but wen there is a good grp and everyone is doing it, i focus on dps / healing more.

Thanks and greetz