Wanting to roleplay, but am not on a roleplay server

Greetings all roleplayers.

I have a question for you all. I joined the game a few months ago and I am enjoying it a lot, but there is one small hitch. I made my character on the Eonar server, and this is not a roleplaying server.

I was wondering, is there some way I could still roleplay with my druid, or would I have to make a new character on a roleplaying server in order to make this happen?

Grateful for all replies.

2 Likes

I think, if you are Battle.net (BattleTag) friends with someone on an RP realm, they can invite you to a group, so you can interact with people on that realm. Still can’t trade, but… :slightly_smiling_face:

Maybe there’s a way to do it without being BattleTag friends, I’m not sure… Hope someone more knowledgeable can clarify. :smiley:

Thanks for the reply. I am afraid I do not have any friends on any roleplaying realm.

You do now :slightly_smiling_face:

Edit:
If you use Discord, the Moonglade/ Steamwheedle Cartel / The Sha’tar connected RP realms have a Discord server:

https ://discord.gg/VtCtpAV3

(without the space).

And a Battle.net BattleTag group:
https ://blizzard. com/invite/w2ZEMBIWxJ

(also without the spaces).

2 Likes

Did you manage to join any of the communities linked?

I only posted the Moonglade / Steamwheedle Cartel / The Sha’tar Discord, because those are the only (RP) realms I play on.

If such exist for other RP realms, I don’t know…

I’m the one who joined the discord community recently, if that’s what you mean. So, not her. Sorry to disappoint, lol.

Not at all disappointed! :smiley:
Just wondering :grinning:

When you enjoy roleplaying, I think you’ll benefit more in the long run when you transfer to a rp realm. Or create a new character on a rp realm

1 Like

Probably. If you try it on your realm you run into the danger of:

• Not being taken serious and considered “cringe” or other stuff
  • Not having success in getting RP going or finding people

I mean, you can try. But it would be as same as bringing a book to a movie convention talk.

1 Like

You can use an alt trial account too to hop yourself over to a RP realm and try that way. It doesn’t hurt to have a RP character on that realm that you don’t completely have to level that you only use for RP if that’s more comfortable too.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.