War Campaign Tides of Vengeance?

One of the ways to get Zandalari trolls is to do the Tides of Vengeance achievement.

So what exactly do I need to do in order to get this? If someone can make a list of what I should do by order

So step 1, step 2, etc.

I have not done the Darkshore one, so should I do it?

Wowhead is a bit confusing when explaining it.

Do all quests in Zul
Get exalted with honorbound
Do a few dungeons .
All war campaign

1 Like

what exactly is the problem? for tides of vengeance you need 4 achievements. the day is won, mekkatorques battle plans, through the front door and fly out to meet them (horde).

or am i missing something?

2 Likes

Perfect! That’s exactly what I needed to know. So after I finish all these, along with the exalted and 3 zones of Zandalar completed, it will unlock the quest to unlock the Zandalari, correct?

Are you sure? I’m trying to unlock Zandalari, not the Mag’har

Well you need to do the war campaign and that is honorbound rep isnt it is 5am so i might be tired :smiley:
Edit

You need Zand rep at exalted you are right.

It’s ok haha. I believe they only want us to finish the war stuff, they don’t exactly wants us to be exalted with the honor bound, that’s for a different allied race.

You just need exalted with Zandalari empire

1 Like

yes, as far as i know thats about it. if im wrong anyone can feel free to correct me im atm high on sugar rush and cant really concentrate. those damn cream puffs lol.

1 Like

i always forget im ahead one hour and makes me panic that i missed something like turning clocks back or something. :smile:

1 Like

Its so hot and pouring down with rain cant sleep at all so busy watching john wick 1,2 and 3 Mr Reeves :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

that must be humid as hell. next week will be really, really hot here too and i know already i ll be suffering. 20°C is perfect, 25°C is the max i can tollerate, if its above 25°C im suffering like a lethargic vegetable.

im busy eating those creampuffs i made yesterday atm. i kept them in the fridge so they are so nice and cool.
cant really sleep right now either but maybe i should go to bed or at least distract myself because i just cant eat those 30ish creampuffs in one sitting. or can i? :smile:

1 Like

Sounds really nice and yes so humid here and im the same anything above 25 and i melt .
I am a red head with real pale skin so i really do not like heat unless i can play in a pool all day .
Think i need to sleep infront of an open freezer .

1 Like

hah, im a dishwater blonde but im kind of a walking piece of mozzarella. when im exposed to a lot of sun i just melt, get red like a crab and then im pale again after a couple of days. its like im unable to tan. or im a vampire, who knows.

freezer sounds good. i d really love a cellar room or something. with a mini fridge. :laughing:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.