War Mode broke world pvp

War Mode put world pvp on next level of meaningless. If there is faction imbalance, people turn it off. Even more faction imbalance will occur then.

I played on 2 realms this exp, one with horde majority, one with alliance majority. As horde player whenever I get to do WQ, we always either demolish Alliance so they couldn’t really WQ on that realm at all, or we get stomped by Alliance on the other realm, so we couldn’t do WQ at all.

And this is how it works now, depending on realm you either have majority and are safe to move around, or you wana turn it off for smoother gameplay.

Just droping some feedback here. Don’t really care about WM as rogue, one of few class who can afford to play freely regardless of the WM flaws.

Yeah, it’s not fair, not suppose to be fair, not going to be fair. It’s Great!

1 Like

I get the idea that horde is under attack. It seems to work as intended. But gameplay wise I couldn’t figure out why to have WM on even on my rogue anymore. The 10% bonus means very little compared to have a fun gameplay, much better game than getting constantly PKed. I am supper curious of what is Blizzard next move to lift up horde and make them retaliate. For alliance it took only one quest afterall.

I thought that now when there’s a huge imbalance then underrepresented faction will get the 400 ilvl gear?

I’m sure a bunch of people would re-enable it just for that. Rinse and repeat.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.