War mode on, no horde in the maw - phasing problem

My SL WPvP experience so far is:

1. Enable WPvP to check, how it is.
  2. Fly to any location.
  3. Get instantly murdered by alliance raid camping flight master
  4. Crawl to the nearest resting area while being chain-killed by alliance
  5. Disable WPvP for next few weeks.

Seriously, i don’t understand how you can deal with insane amount of alliance everywhere.

1 Like

Because it’s not worth it anymore. Alliance run around in big groups and camp the maw all day non stop.

1 Like

I barely ever see alliance. I used to see raids in maw but it was an easy fix, we just formed a raid ourselves and murdered them. Haven’t seen them in the maw either for a while now, though I only go there once a week on two characters.

BRB migrating to Draenor :slight_smile:

And it’s happening despite them not having an Against Overwhelming Odds quest now, what is goin on?

ye but you get the point, alliance gets quests to kill horde wich rewards good CQ points etc, a bigger bonus of anima and gold etc. horde doesnt get the quest and the bonus is smaller. so no reason to turn it on ( for me ) if i just want to wrap up my daily stuff fast. im not the one to go out of the way for a good fight. i did my share of pvp troughout all the expansions. even if i know i will get my butt handed to me. ill just try. but whenever i see alliance. its 5 on 1 and i wont even try or bother. but thats me

1 Like

No pvp quest for alliance when at 15% I doubt much reward diff between 10 and 15.

idk for me its like i either see no alliance at all or 10 straight jumping on you and nothing inbetween. also the warmode bonus is so bad that most ppl just leave it off as it seems. in my guild im pretty much the only one with wm on and when i pugged some m+ i also was mostly the only one with wm enabled. with anima not contributing to your characters power as it was in bfa, theres nothing the 10% wm bonus has to offer. the only reason i actually have it on is because im rogue so i get to decide if i want to fight or not. tbh they shouldve just kept the old pvp/pve servers, warmode was a stupid and pointhless change anyway.

1 Like

I hate this phasing I’m around only alliance, then suddenly all horde around me, even in combat. (I play alliance )

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.