War supply chest?

I have not been able to find much info, on the best way to farm these chest? Seems like its random, i normally sit and wait in a zone for it to drop. Takes between 30-120 minutes for it to spawn, sometimes way more. Any ideas on how to farm these the the fastest way?

1 Like

I think wpvp activity might trigger it. Donā€™t quote me.

I think that one in Nazjatar, used to appear almost always 5 - 15 min after the battle event has been finished. But Iā€™m not 100% sure how it works now with event not being on regular scheduled time anymore.

1 Like

it just drops at regular intervals, just wait for it

Thanks for all the replies, i have the past days waited only in the Nazjatar zone for the war supplies. Seems like its very random when it come, sometimes its 30min other times it can be hours.

Do anyone know if you can get Notorious AspirantĀ“s Leathers set from random bgs? I will make a post in the bg forums, to see if someone can confirm you can farm the set via bgs.

If feels like the chest drops proportional to how busy the zone is in general. Iā€™ve seen it drop every 10 minutes in a zone I know has a lot of people (early days assaults, Nazjatar when battles were popular) and Iā€™ve seen it take up to an hour in these same places in the very early hours of the morning.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.