War within BIG tmog changes questions

Hey

I wish to ask and suggest some things related to incoming Tmog changes.
I am happy to hear that finally we will be able to collect transmog for different armor types.
I have already wrote one topic about how annoying and badly time consuming is to farm all the time old raids, experiencing to get an item for your cloth character, but dropping it on plate one and Vice versa. Great move so far

Will this influence shadowlands covenant gear somehow? There are loads or collectors around. Doing campaign 16 times ( 4 armor types x 4 covenants ) to unlock the appearances is kind of… Exhausting, life draining and way too much time consuming. Especially when you want to unlock other color wariants, and need to farm tremendous amounts of anima and grateful offerings.
Forcing to Play and do that repetitive, almost neverending stuff is really a bad thing. When playing casually many of collectors may accuire all the gears in 2040 considering they will not die from boredoom by miracle or real life thing like cancer.

Second thing might not be approved by many players, but how about restoring MoP armor tmogs? Repeating the challenge somehow? There can be many ways into letting people obtain them. This might also apply into WoD challenge run rewards.
This also includes PvP elites set. Some of them are way to cool, but having to obtain them by getting high pvp rank for pve or casual players ( especially if you have alts and have to do it on each one ) is very hard or not doable at all.
I may understand some people like pvp players may want to have their achieved by hard effort rewards exclusive to them, but blocking the opportunity to get some of those cool rewards for newcomers into wow ( no longer obtainable season sets ) is not also great.
Instead those earned the set appropriate way might have and indicator withing its name like ( earned during season x for obtaining an Elite rank )

Tell me your thoughts into it.
Please be respectful and if you need to throw of your toxicity, i suggest do it elsewhere.

Beat regards

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.