War Within Class Tuning Incoming – 4 September

Thread full of mages crying. Delicious. Not enough nerfs. The fact that they havent touched frost except a bit in pvp is appalling. That spec is completely broken.

And im saying this with a frost mage second main

!REVERT Burden double dip!
This change KILLS the fun of the specc ! Please listen !
April Fools came 7 months earlier it seems !
We were in the same situation 1 month ago , do you have random people deciding on nerfs and buffs every week ?

1 Like

REVERT you contradict from the post alone

1 Like

Help prot pala. Especially Templar. It’s so much fun but so much worse than lightsmith.

I’m starting to think Disenchanting Dalaran was part of a wider agenda…

1 Like

I just want to see all 3 mage specs be below of all 3 hunter specs 1 time in my life because the opposite has happened 4 times in the last 6 years

Unfortunately, I’m speechless. As a person who had only one character since end of BFA and was playing arcane mage solitary, it’s nonsense, sad, boring and complicated for no reason.
This feedback is not denying that snfury arcane deserved nerfs, but it’s not even an acceptable amount of damage nerfs! The main aiming for such a change is far beyond this change while this is irritating implementation to such a fun spec.
This change would make arcane spec to be played in a less fun way and doing less damage simultaneously.
I assume nether precision double dip prevention feedbacks was enough to demonstrate mages would love the douple dip as long as it exists in the core of WoW gameplay for so many specs and have been implemented for a long time. I wish, there would be another wise decision such as a revert to nether precision double dip precision here.

1 Like

Mages have more than 3 buttons tho

1 Like

like all hunter specs, i play arcane right now and its honestly much easiier than mm or sv

Why such huge nerf on balance druids starfire in pvp? 70% reduced modifiers, wich require all stars to align to stack and finally see someones healtbar move by 20% (before the nerf)? Now is it even worth trying to play big starfire burst spec? It was actually rather enjoyable and fun to chase those buffs to have a chance at big starfire. The 12% starsurge is nice start but think balance needs more.

Also, i dont play mage but want to say that nerfing class by changing their rotation wich seems to be enjoyed by many is horrible game design. People ask you years to do some rework on certain specs and you just give flar aura nerfs / buffs and then we got people enjoying something and you rather gut that out of the blue instead of giving it flat aura nerf.

There’s still time to retract this statement. But fr though, I think it’s good to have specs doing damage relative to their skill ceiling so there’s an incentive and reward to learning harder classes. The majority of the population plays Ret paladin and BM hunter because it’s easy and it’s always at least decent. In a semi-competitive setting where these balance tunings actually matter, it diminished diversity and ultimately the fun of the experience by having simple classes tuned highly. Running Amirdrassil with 12 Paladins wasn’t fun for anyone.

1 Like

its pretty simple, mages have more mobility better surrvivability more utility and actualy usefull raid buff so they should not be allowed to also do more domage or it makes hunters completely useless and ruins class diversity to the point where everything is just the exodia comp, classes should have their niece, hunter+ rogue damage, mage and lock help healing with int buff and hs and give mobility with portals etc.

So the exact same result for the double dipping could’ve been done like:

• Conjuring a Spellfire Sphere increases the damage of your next Arcane Blast by 15% or your next Arcane Barrage by 15% .

This would’ve compensate for the double dipping (2 spells empowered by 15% would’ve been like one with 30% and one with 0%).

Instead of just tweaking a number, you actually reworked the whole spell queue code to achieve this. We all know that when you work on your code, something breaks.

ok that this is clear here its not about tunnig or dps its just about the Playstyle Arcane needed ea nerf 100% but not playstyle wise. did you even read my text ?

yes and hunters need way more attention than mages at least once

Blizzard, please fix Frost Shock and Flame Shock auto-targeting enemies in front of me (while I have no target)? I feel like a ninja-pulling hunter who accidentally hit Cobra Shot while not targeting something, except I’m an Elemental Shaman. I have to be super careful when an enemy is nearly dead so a queued up Frost Shock skips it and hits the boss behind it, for example.

Earth Shock doesn’t have this behaviour, for some reason. I believe this started happening around launch.

Big nerfs to feral and its problems it creates:
By nerfing bite so hard, all leather and cloth wearers don’t feel big impact- but the heavy armored targets will be unkillable because bleeds alone are still too weak.
That’s why bite need an armor Penetration modifier and then balance it correctly.

This way we can’t kill shaman, and every other heavy armored targets

How can you not buff BM Hunter, thats obvious just bring up the underperforming hero talent tree

1 Like

For once, ONCE the shaman actually had decent dps and only ONE WEEK into TWW Blizzard has to ruin it. Meanwhile we will keep on seeing info like “Demonhunter dmg has been increased by 20” to an already overpowered class, because that happens at every class tuning in one form or the other AND because it’s Blizzard’s favorite class.

You guys at Blizzard are so out of touch with how classes work ingame and you just hand out class tunings that makes your game even more unattractive to play. Can you for once actually make class tunings with an out come that makes every class fun to play???!!!

This game needs more FUN for all classes - try and see it from players’ pespectives and not just from some dry theoretical calculations on a desktop. AND by all means please go and play the game yourself, so you have some idea to what’s going on.

1 Like

For once, ONCE the shaman actually had decent dps and only ONE WEEK into TWW Blizzard has to ruin it. Meanwhile we will keep on seeing info like “Demonhunter dmg has been increased by 20” to an already overpowered class, because that happens at every class tuning in one form or the other AND because it’s Blizzard’s favorite class.

You guys at are so out of touch with how classes work ingame and you just hand out class tunings that makes your game even more unattractive to play. Can you for once actually make class tunings with an out come that makes every class fun to play???!!!

This game needs more FUN for all classes - try and see it from players’ pespectives and not just from some dry theoretical calculations on a desktop. AND by all means please go and play the game yourself, so you have some idea to what’s going on.