Warband Bank Error

The Warband Bank Tab only shows me an error message: “The bank is being used by another member of your Warband”
This does not make sense, as I have only one WoW account and therefore cannot access the Warband bank with more than one character at a time.
Also: I could never access the Warband bank even once in the first place.

As far as I can tell, the error is shown on all my characters. I checked on 3 on different realms.

Edit:
NVM, Blizzard is just incapable of showing correct error messages and admitting when they screwed up the one single feature they released today.
Man I’m glad I didn’t preorder the next expansion. :rofl:
Reading all the bugs in the US forum makes me think I’ll sit this one out like I did with Shadowlands. This already looks like it will become a complete dumpster fire :joy:

2 Likes

Sounds like you found it already, but Warband banks are indeed temporarily disabled. More info and future updates here:

2 Likes

Thanks this saved me a lot of bother.

And how long is this going to take? The weekend is around the corner my friend is coming online and one main feature of Warbands is still not working, after almost 4 days!!

It would be nice if we could have an update on this please - I have read somewhere that this may not be ready until reset but we would like a confirmation as this is one of the main features of TWW that all players have been waiting for.

Your best bet is to keep an eye on the hotfixes, the usual wow new sites also tend to cover things. Generally speaking if Blizzard have news they will share it.

At the moment it’s being worked on and it’s a high priority. So fingers crossed we’ll get to use it soon.