Warband Character Screen Concern

Since all our characters will be viewable in one list with the warband feature, does anyone know if there will be an option to customise the list in ways such as hiding character etc?

It may sound odd to some but I have characters that I don’t really play anymore but I don’t want to delete and they are all nicely on another server from my main, out of the way. Likewise, my “alt alts” are on a connected server for their rare usage and not on my mains as I like to have a tidy selection screen with just the character I’m playing at this moment in time.

I have deleted many level 70s for the sake of tidiness. I have paid to transfer characters for the sake of tidiness. It will be very frustrating if now, after all of that, ALL of my characters are going to be slumped into a very long list on the right of the pretty new warband screen.

2 Likes

It’ll be your first four ‘favourites’ i believe.

You set the favourites you want in the warband

Yes, there will be. If I remember right, you can only put 20-30 characters in your War band and likely the characters at the top of your list are displayed.

But then the rest will still be listed down the side from what I understand in the WoW video about warbands :confused: I get that you choose the 4 you want on display, my concern is with the list at the side :open_mouth:

They will be a long list and there is no workaround for that. The four favourites then the rest.

I am also curious how it’s organised. Is it by realm, name, level, faction, when created, most played? There has to be some way it creates the list.

1 Like

You select the four characters that appear together on your main screen across realms, accounts etc.

And I guess we will be able to rearrange the list who is shown above the other.

No I mean the other bit. Not the 4 favourites, the rest of them.

1 Like

Yes, that’s Correct

Oh right. I’m not on the alpha so can’t confirm but I’d imagine that you go into a server where you have a character and outside of your 4 collective, any remainder will be there in order of when you created them, which you can then manually re-arrange. But would be nice to hear of someone about whether the realm selection part is still a thing.