Warbands =scam

so the warbands is a scam, the reputations are not linked to the account (sl,bfa,wod,mop,legion,bc,wotlk) the bank linked to the account is not available, it must have another promise which us lied?

11 Likes
8 Likes

They said very clearly that they would start by making DF reps account wide, and try to integrate the older ones over time. The reason for this should be kind of obvious, given how reps used to work in the past. Think Vanilla centaur clans.
As for the shared bank, it’s disabled only temporarily while they work on it.

25 Likes

I found other forums ago, which said oldest rep will later account-wide

They never said all reputations were linked, only the Dragonflight and TWW ones. They will implement others later.
The bank is only a small part of warbands and will be fixed soon enough.
It’s not a scam, issues are expected to happen with such a huge system overhaul such as this.

9 Likes

fake news

they wrote in black and white, signed, they just said that certain classic reputations for example the seriously ill would be spared

WARBAND-WIDE REPUTATION

When you have a Warband reputation, any progress made on one character will be shared with all your characters. Rewards will also be unlocked for all characters, although the form this takes will vary per reward. Warband-wide rewards will be granted only once, while some rewards will remain character-specific and need to be collected on each character.

Once a reputation is converted to Warband-wide, reputation progress will display as the furthest any character in your account has achieved. For example, if you were at Renown 5 for Valdrakken Accord on one character and Renown 10 on another, your new Warband Valdrakken Accord Renown will be 10.

Several reputations will not be converted for various reasons. Like the Winterpelt Furbolg and Glimmerogg Racer, due to not fitting within the fantasy for those reputations—Winterpelt Furbolg has a language learning component that doesn’t make sense to be shared across characters, and the Glimmerrogg Racer reputation is more of a personal standing in the snail races. These are also minor reputations that are not as impactful Warband-wide.

Additionally, converting reputations in previous expansions will take some time to implement, so it will happen over time. A limited number won’t be converted; for example, Aldor and Scryer in the Burning Crusade and the Covenants in Shadowlands won’t be converted because they represent per-character choices.

Emphasis in bold by me.

13 Likes

I’m seeing a lot of people saying humongous amounts of crap.

But guys… seriously, I guess few people here understand the difficulty of implementing this latest pre-patch, far more difficult then anything that came before.

We have these mind boggling amounts of data that used to be split in several smaller databases, now the system needs to pull everything and aggregate under a single database, at the same time maintaining coherence and working with a very detailed and custom UI.

And don’t forget these are humans working on this stuff, humans working with hardware that can fail.

So chill and have a bit of consideration and patience.

7 Likes

GIVE IT 24 hours before u storm the forum, JESUS get to know the system before u CRIII

Heritage armors started to release during BFA, and the last one got released only a few months ago with patch 10.2.7.

Now, all reps have indeed been set as an official goal but there’s no end date as to when it will be finished.

3 Likes

But why… delay it, they should all work the same way? its just values at the end of the day they can’t a sign them to the highest character and use that for all?

WHUT!!?? Are we talking about Warbands reputation or a COVID inquiry?

1 Like

yes it’s a recent post, and it’s just so lame, sux

I’d quite like to read this recent post. I was always under the assumption it’d eventually be backdated. Every source that mentioned the reps all say the same, that it’s just TWW and DF first, and then over time they’ll try work their way back :slight_smile:

1 Like

Add that guild tab still shows character achievements points when they clearly said they want to track only warbands total

1 Like

this is so bad

recent sources, where you have to look closely, like a contract which is a scam. But not the old ones

Nobody really gives a damn, people buying stuff expecting it to work as advertised. Nobody buys a car and when it breaks gets told “gawsh cars iz complikated” and walks away happy.

I mean, right back at the dev’s for making promises they can’t keep. Respect works both ways.

3 Likes

This is a good summary about you.

anyone else cannot withdraw gold from guild bank? I am trying to withdraw 5000g and cannot… I am GM. I can withdraw 1g but not more… is this also related to warbands problem? or is something only happening to me and should open a ticket…

1 Like

“Account wide everything*”

• Everything contains only select aspects of the most recent expansion, with a considerable amount of exceptions. Copium void where prohibited.
1 Like