Warbands =scam

Feeble reply. Do better.

1 Like

It’s bugged at the moment, give them time to fix it.

1 Like

no problem, just to know is not only me
 cause I thought problem was only about warbands banks not guild banks. Good to know then.

Quite simply because it’s not just “use highest and leave the rest as is” - quests need to be adjusted so that only the first completion in a warband qualifies for the reputation, and similar adjustments. Keep in mind that this is a tangle of twenty year old spaghetti code, hold together with chewing gum and heresy, with systems bolted together and repurposed time after time until it becomes an unholy abomination of which Putricide would be proud. Just look at how often everything breaks on a launch. I won’t give them a free pass, but part of it comes with working with a decades old cobbled together codebase.

1 Like

they did say it was gonna expand later to older expansions but what we have is not enough for launch

Feeble reply. Do better. (btw zero argument for the post, the classic)

need hotfix to account related reputation for old extensions

How about warband achievements? Many achievements on the account still remain per character basis. Just tell, what is the purpose on making “Going Down?” achievement on every single char?

And if i look at my alt in guild roster, i see an insignificant figure, not at all similar to the achievements points of my main.

It ain’t recent, it was said back at Blizzcon last year that account rep will start with TWW and DF, gradually working down to the oldest rep. The only problem here is you choosing to remain ignorant.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t call it a scam but it is not a huge thing as some claim it to be. The only benefit I see is the currency transfer and not much else. I wouldn’t call it a feature tbh.

dungeon teleports are also not accountwide. they said it would be.

No it’s not a scam. They clearly advertised what reputations will become account wide. As for bank not working it is just a scaling problem. It worked fine on Beta and PTR where there weren’t many people. But on live servers with a lot of people they had issues so they turned it off to fix them.

thats the one thing ive been wanting for so long and warbound achievements thought it was finally happen, just to log in and see the same old thing. warband is just another visual update to make something feel new when its not.

Normally i wait till playing it to be disappointed, been like that since Legion. Now im disappointed before its even started, as i just expect less and less now Activision got their greedy mits onto WoW

Nope. Stop spreading lies.

1 Like

They said pretty early on that the warbands will work only for DF, TWW and onwards. The res of the expansions will be slowly worked on and incorporated.

2 Likes

For me they are. To the annoyance they filled up automatically my empty actionbar-spaces.

I wouldn’t call it a scam but it is mostly just a continuation of making some things account wide, only this time under a bit larger package with a fancy name and some UI trickery.

Aren’t pandaren still missing it?

Some basics here; if a product is not done yet; DO NOT RELEASE IT! See how simple that was.
I’ve always thought that people who dont even grasp the basics prolly should hold their opinions to them selves but then again I dont like looking silly.

1 Like

such an obvious troll

I really don’t see the point with warbands, might as well be a selfie camera. Seems just as much use to me.

But maybe that is because I tend to play on one realm.