Warbands =scam

WHEN ? 2026?

1 Like

Cars have more than brakes? You inferred that, i didnt say it. Keep reaching champ!

Dayyyyā€¦one.

I completely misunderstood your previous message, I read again now,
Sorry about that.

The high expectations customers demand from the developers is the reason why bugs/glitches still appear in games.

If you got an issue with a feature in a game not working properly, make a better game to show how easy it is otherwise please just shut up.

TWW has a lot of amazing features promised and after playing for 17 years on/off, Iā€™m more than happy to wait for Blizzard to do what they need to do.

This is the consumer mindset that publishers want all of us to have. You can check out the ā€œBlizzardsimpistā€ classification made on this post recently, it seems pretty apt.

They are selling an expansion for a 20-year-old game for $50, charging us $14 every month, selling the WoW token, and have a shop full of mounts and cosmetics, and all of this goes back at least 10 years, even further if you drop the token.

We should be expecting far more from them judging by how overly monetized this game is, and how embarrassing certain elements like the technical performance and the state of patches are.

1 Like

I really wished they would make profession recipes that are BoP in older expansions to become BoWB but it seems it is not gonna happen

Yes this game have 15 dollar sub for over 20y not adjusted for inflation. You think you can develop game without inflated cost for game while your development cost goes up every year? No you cant so they had to find more ways to make more money.

They cant rise sub cost and icreasing game cost is also very unpopular move in gaming industry. Thats why now you have optional microtransactions in mayn AAA games.

Just like ā€œGuilds and Communitiesā€, introduced BFA Alpha and still not working.

Iā€™ve not had a problem with Guilds and Communities. Only thing thats a wee bit annoying is Find a Guild is faction specific, depend what the GL is.

Itā€™s bugged but someone else put solution elsewhere and all that putting 1g into said guild bank and removing x gold and repeating it allows you to double it each time until said gold from the guild bank can be removed.

LOL,please explain to me

I have one account and two games WOW1 and WOW2

WOW1 is mine and WOW2 is my wife

I saw what archivement I did - EARNED BY MY CHAR so I know,I finish it (my warbound for example)
I saw archimevent what my wife did - EARNED BY HER CHARACTER (her warbound for example)

now you mix all together and we dont know who did what? you mess all archivements also between WOW1 and WOW2? OMFG

now I see only EARNED BY WARBAND - but I dont know WHO.My characters or her characters?

I would say the ā€˜scamā€™ in this is the fact that they gave name to this background system, suggesting it as some gamebreaking, never seen or heard before feature, similar they did with the ui customisation feature (which, tbh was already done by solo players with scraps in a cave, if you catch the reference), or the dragonriding both in DF and TWW, simple gamemechanics blown up to be used to give the impression (illusion?) of the size of the content.