Warcraft Animated Show by Studio MIR (Dota,Castlevania,Witcher)

just finished watching Dota on Netlifx, wondering why blizzard never came up with also riding the Studio Mir Wagoon for a show like Dota, Witcher, Castlevania. With all the money they make I dont know why they never considered a show made by these guys, its the easiest way to appeal the mainstream, there is no need for these high CGI cinematics just some generic 2d cartoon show on netflix. It literally yells free subs, I wouldnt mind if they use the old nostalgic WC3 lore for it but its just a win for everyone. I could def get some friends into wow with it.

2 Likes

I’d be really down for it if they kept true to the WC3 lore, before all the retcons. Making it similar to the Castlevania style would work way better than say, a CGI movie.

Good question .

because anything that comes out of american tv studios butchers any lore to cater to sjw audience

1 Like

Now I haven’t watched Dota or Witcher, but at least with Castlevania the way they adapted the source material was, to me, very impressive.

It conjoined a rather messy set of lore stuff into a cohesive story/world really well, imo.

1 Like

I would love a Warcraft show on Netflix or something.

you mean some good japanese or chinese or eastern european studio ;?

I would like to see a animated show based on Warcraft. Start with Warcraft 1 with story that is included in those game instructions books. :slight_smile:
:candy:

Anime from Japan about WoW would be top.,
Since 90% of US shows are nonsensical boring crap.
And literaly stupid aimed at toddlers.

I can watch anime and it has more thought process than movies in US .

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.