Warcraft Around The World šŸŒ

Weā€™re at least 3 more weeks. Iā€™ve never before wanted to be anywhere but in my house as much as I do now

1 Like

There is rumours the police have been told at least three more months you know?

How are we defining lockdown? Certain types of institutions and establishments remain closed here for now, but itā€™s not illegal to go out or anything. Or even congregate. Itā€™s just really discouraged.

1 Like

Lol we are only allowed in groups of two and have to stay 2 meters from people that arenā€™t in our household.

The police are being very strict and we have a special online form to report lockdown rule breakers.

1 Like

Pretty much the same here xD cant buy smokes or booze though :c

1 Like

I didnā€™t know that, but it does make sense in a way because of the stupidity of people who donā€™t think rules apply to them so everythingā€™s taking longer to clear up.
It would be a lovely birthday present for the middle of July if I was set free then.

2 Likes

This fox is from Hungary :hungary:
As for lockdownā€¦ we are still in the ā€œkidā€™s poolā€ in term of infection and spread, mainly due the tight rules (that sadly not everyone thinks its apply to Themā€¦) and the deep end is before us
Face it, any world plague last usually 12-18 month untill it burns out or someone find a cureā€¦ so optimism is a bit low. Just glad moved to the countryside from the capital before this all started so iā€™m coolā€¦ and a gamer hermit anyway

3 Likes

Ciao a tutti!

Milan, Italy here

4 Likes

I think anyone expecting it to be over by may is in for a bit of disappointment, itā€™ll be June at least Iā€™d imagine.

2 Likes

HEY BLOOD ELF whenā€™s your next nyalotha horde run? You can all rub my tail if I come

3 Likes

Iā€™m not expecting before September tbh that way I canā€™t be disappointed every ā€œreviewā€ :rofl:

2 Likes

News from around the world, south africa has exited lockdown under strict conditions.

Sorry its been 2 weeks, were still going to do more, we just need a good time to do them (:

1 Like

The lions must be pleased, rubbing their paws in anticipation :lion:

1 Like

No no, shhā€¦ letā€™em believe this.

Norway here as well. cold and always raining if itā€™s not snowing.

2 Likes

Deutschland :de:

1 Like

Scotland :black_flag:󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁓ó æ

2 Likes

So you must know magni right?

1 Like

Switzerland! :switzerland:

Iā€™m from the southern Canton of Ticino, close to Italy (we also speak Italian) :smile:

3 Likes

Sweden here! :sweden: :sunglasses: :+1:

3 Likes