Warcraft Around The World 🌍

From a family of Irish/Romany gypsy descent. Lived all over the UK, currently reside in the London/Essex wastelands.

2 Likes

How so?

UK Manchester - Manc and 'appy.

3 Likes

And the best whiskey distillery in the whole world! :stuck_out_tongue: :tumbler_glass:

1 Like

you are stuck in uk now that uk is out of eu :rofl: :rofl:

Born in germany, living in germany, but somehow a total stranger to the local culture.

Probably part of the reason I haunt these forums instead of the german ones.

3 Likes

Italyshire here, some southern gnomes lives on a seaside city where,some century ago, a brave gnome seems to have discovered a place called Amrica or Amurica :blush:

1 Like

Hungarian here but moved to Scotland more than a year ago.

2 Likes

off topic, but good luck m8, i shall forever remember you name.

1 Like

It’s common here say “England”for the whole UK, I know that it’s wrong, but alas nobody cares here :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Lincolnshire, UK here

2 Likes

Bagdad, Sweden

7 Likes
4 Likes

The white diagonal stripe above the red should be the wide one on the top corner nearest the flagpole, stick, whatever. So in your Wiki pic, so long as the flagpole is on the left, it’s correct but, if it’s on the right, it would be wrong because that would be the narrow white stripe. I know what I mean but it’s quite hard to describe it in words … the one in the original image had the narrow white stripe at the top in the corner nearest to the stick

2 Likes

I am from the land of cheese slicers :norway:

2 Likes

Soon the apocalypse will happen, and every man, woman and child on earth will be turned to stone.

I presumed it was just blowing the other way in the wind. But I see your point.

1 Like

/notmybrexit!!! Thinking a visa marriage may be my only option here :sob: :rofl:

4 Likes

We are still a European country, we just left the Union. It’s no different to all the other countries in Europe that didn’t want to join or aren’t allowed to.

2 Likes

Greetings from the Balkans!
Bulgaria, to be more precise.

3 Likes