Warcraft Around The World 🌍

I have, a few times - last time was the Stade de France for a concert in 1999. i believe its in the St Denis area which is well known for being a bit ‘rough’. It’s the only time ive been to a concert and theres armed police outside the stadium

If you think Seine-Saint-Denis was “rough” in 1999, you’re not prepared for what it is in 2023.
To call it the French Detroit would be offensive to Detroit.

The 2024 Olympics will show the world just how great the inhabitants of this area are. Prepare some popcorn, and tell anyone you love who might consider attending not to go there.

2 Likes

I’ll bear that in mind - i remember the CL final between Real Madrid and Liverpool a couple of years ago. However, i think we are derailing this thread, so im gonna go quiet and see where our other forum friends come from. Have a good evening, buddy…

I could go for the search of these places :smiley:

2 Likes

Ukraine here :ukraine:

5 Likes

If you do that, don’t get tricked by the croissant propaganda. It’s pretty bland and lame.
By far the most overrated French pastry.

United Kingdom.

3 Likes

UK - England
Hailing from Barnsley in South Yorkshire (last 16yrs) - but natively Wolverhampton, West Midlands.

3 Likes

:uk: UK don from Surrey. Don’t get it twisted though, I’m posh scum.

1 Like

:ireland:

2023-11-13T00:00:00Z

1 Like

Oh there’s some awful places in Surrey - Walton, Hersham to name 2…

Ticino Canton, Switzerland :switzerland:

8 Likes

Pain aux raisins is where it’s at for me. I shouldn’t eat it because of gluten intolerance but it’s the one thing I make an exception for when I’m in France. Just once per visit. I start drooling when I think about it too long. Yumm.

And from the Netherlands here Twiluna :slight_smile:

:hungary: :hungary:

Why do you think I kept up a food thread for a year, I was too hungry to be sated properly!

6 Likes

Turin, Italy <3 :it:

https://offbeatescapades.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/Offbeat-Escapades-Is-Turin-worth-visiting-the-most-underrated-city-in-italy-9.jpg

3 Likes

Hello, Romania here.

2 Likes

England…one of the grubby bits!

1 Like

Small world, my family going back 200 years comes from cornwall. we now live in Plymouth, we don’t travel much.

1 Like

Dundee in Scotland.

Imgur

Imgur

Imgur

Photos are like 13 years old, those two multi story blocks in the first pic are long gone.

7 Likes

maybe its for best :smiley: