Warcraft Around The World 🌍

Troon.

On the Scottish coast, about 40 miles south west of Glasgow.

Have a beach about 100 yards from my door that overlooks the Isle of Arran.

Moved down here 2 years ago having lived in the west end of Glasgow for most of my adult life.

Best move I ever made.

2 Likes

Dundee.

Only place I know where you can buy a roll and mince

1 Like

Portugal :portugal:

1 Like

Bulgaria :bulgaria:

2 Likes

Denmark/Copenhagen area <3

Yes… Tap o’ the Hulltoon…

Rough and Fraser’s macaroni pies my man… I get at least two a day after walking my dog there, he gets a bridie, see image. (stop autocorrecting bridie to bride google!)

and I get my pies. see image

But yeah mince rolls… eurgh…

Although I am partial to the occasional black pudding and egg roll.

1 Like

I live in Scotland.

2 Likes

Germany :de:

3 Likes

I use to live in walton in the heart lol its not that bad XD In weybridge now.

Hello Neighbor (in a way).

Laughs in Lake Constance

1 Like

To OP, we will swelter in 35 degrees today, let’s have a braai :slight_smile: But still, Cape Town is the best place on earth!

1 Like

UK, Worcestershire.

1 Like

I used to live in South Africa, but I moved to the US in 2015.

Right now I live in Denver, Colorado.

2 Likes

England!
Also people who are living here, please be careful. there are 2 weather warnings = Floods and high velocity wind.

2 Likes

Im from Bloemfontein xD yeah 35 seems t be the norm again xD at least theres a little cool breeze today xD

Denmark here :slight_smile:

(Central Jutland)

1 Like

Was a bit wild here on the East Coast yesterday, all calm now though

1 Like

My mom lives down there :slight_smile:

1 Like

aaaay thats awesome :smiley: if you ever heard of Kloppers, its our familys business :smiley:

1. I wasn’t bothered about the RWC … but you absolutely slaughtered us in the cricket world cup

2. I’m surprised that so many people I thought were British aren’t - your language skills are amazing. I can get by in French & German and am learning Dutch, but I wouldn’t want to try any of them in a forum amongst native speakers.

3. As for me, from Yorkshire but lived in the south-east since I was a toddler … living in Buckinghamshire, a (mostly) upmarket county north-west of London. I can’t really afford to live here any more, but I’ve been here almost all my life and can’t imagine going somewhere else and starting again.

1 Like