Warcraft Around The World 🌍

Yes, hes probably the one shouting ‘Voetsak!!’ while disengaging off a random precipice :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

Edit - had too Google that afrikaans word just to make sure it wasn’t masked swearing

4 Likes

Holy damn xD small world indeed xD My names Anton btw :3 when i started permanently at the ship i started at the MTN kiosk and then the laptops as well xD

Im from Denmark. Live in Copenhagen, which is the capital

1 Like

Born in Sweden, live in Finland. :sweden: :finland:

2 Likes

Sweden :sweden: From a small city known for it’s giant straw goat :goat:(which often gets set on fire :fire:), that is currently being prepared and built for the winter festivities.

4 Likes

This one? (I was curious enough to google it)

The GĂ€vle Goat (Swedish: GĂ€vlebocken, Swedish pronunciation: [ˈjɛ̌ːvlɛbɔkːɛn]) is a traditional Christmas display erected annually at Slottstorget (Castle Square) in central GĂ€vle, Sweden . The display is a giant version of a traditional Swedish Yule goat figure made of straw.

2 Likes

Dutchie, living the southern province of Limburg. Where the beer is better anywhere else in the Netherlands. Plus easy access to German beers as well.

1 Like

Indeed it is :smiley:

1 Like

In the place where dwarfs are born with cojones del caballo de espartero :ceuta_and_melilla: :ceuta_and_melilla: :ceuta_and_melilla:

1 Like

Paris? The place where the girl in the shoe shop didn’t sell shoes to my girlfriend because she said they didn’t have elephant size shoes for women. Loved Louvre, though. It was closed on Tuesdays so I saved a lot of time!

Oh, and Finland here

2 Likes

Lisen veree carefulee I shall sey zeese enly wence. Ze ladee’z feet are too beeg for theez shews

Dear god I’m old

2 Likes

yes >.>

Irish-Danish. Grew up in Denmark, now living in Ireland

My lips are soiled
 :slight_smile:

1 Like

Denmark, land of the vikings!

Good moaning everybidy

2 Likes

I can see this being slightly derailed into “Warcraft around the world as narrated by Officer Crabtree”

3 Likes

Slovakia :slovakia:

1 Like

That is close to the edge right?

1 Like

it is pretty central. we are not as well-known as our Hungarian and Polish neighbors so a lot of people are unsure.

2 Likes