Warcraft Around The World 🌍

Leeds!! Yorkshire :uk:

1 Like

England - born in Dover, Kent. Now living in Harlow, West Essex

1 Like

Scarborough UK, in a little village on the outskirts called Cayton

2 Likes

That’s a very small world, I grew up in Plymouth, in Stonehouse :slight_smile: just across the road from the Catherdral church on Wyndham Street haha.

2 Likes

I’m Originally from Kirkstall you?

If you lived there in the 80s & 90s you probably spotted a ship with me on it :slight_smile:
Went to HMS Raleigh in the early 80s.

I would have been a little young unfortunately, I was born in the very early 90s.

1 Like

Although chances are I would have been sort of been ship spotting at that age, I used to get taken to watch the ships come in when I was a child which sparked my interest in it.

1 Like

That’s an edgy city name. Pretty cool.

1 Like

I’ve always done the same, you see a ship out at sea, wonder where it’s been, where it’s going etc.
I used to be quite keen on ship recognition, although as my job was visual signals you generally knew what class of ship you were looking at - especially the US battlewagons and super carriers :smiley:

I’m from germany

1 Like

I drive my wife nuts whenever I see a ship it’s what class it is where it’s from what it does etc, I can see her head drop slightly everytime haha

1 Like

I’m originally from Leeds too, grew up between Yeadon and Horsforth!! Living in Bristol now though.

1 Like

Spain - Barcelona :3

2 Likes

Uhm… I worked there in 2011-2012 as a laptop salesman during holidays. What the hell what a small world lol

My real name is Trevor if anyone might remember me xD

5 Likes

Portugal here!

Summary

Although don’t tell anyone that I’m a BR undercover here :shushing_face:

2 Likes

Live in israel, it’s lil rough, feeling like wherever i go things things start to go wrong

3 Likes

Yfaihyafdmad

1 Like

To think you might have bumped into Twiluna in RL!!!

2 Likes

I kinda feel like you’d know if you’d met Twilly in real life… :dracthyr_hehe_animated:

4 Likes