Warcraft logs activity

Before filling out the form above, make sure your Blizzard forum activity has been created for the character you’re trying to claim. In order to create a forum activity page for your character, you need to go to the Blizzard forums and select your character. That’s it! You do not have to make a post. Once you have the character selected as the active one on the Blizzard forums, the activity page for the character will be created.

17 Likes

In totally the same topic i also need to get the forum to update my profile so thus i am replying here to force it to do so

1 Like

If your forum activity is stale and shows you in the wrong guild (or no guild), you will need to like a post on the forums. This will force your Blizzard forum activity to update, and then your guild should update to match your current one. You do not need to make an actual forum post. Simply liking a post is enough to force the activity to update.

6 Likes

If your forum activity is stale and shows you in the wrong guild (or no guild), you will need to like a post on the forums. This will force your Blizzard forum activity to update, and then your guild should update to match your current one. You do not need to make an actual forum post. Simply liking a post is enough to force the activity to update.

In totally the same topic i also need to get the forum to update my profile so thus i am replying here to force it to do so

1 Like

1 Like

Update profile

Same reason to post here :slight_smile:

1 Like

Same reason

SameIn totally the same topic i also need to get the forum to update my profile so thus i am replying here to force it to do so

About the same here.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.