WarcraftLogs addon

Hi all.

I already know that this subject will lead to heated debates, and I can understand both camps, whether those who are for this kind of addon or those who are against it.

The fact is that with the existence of the RaiderIO addon, a selection is made when you want to enter a raid (and I’m not even talking about mm+) while all that RaiderIO indicates is the number of times we killed a boss and on what difficulty (in other words, not much relevant).

As I don’t particularly appreciate mm+ and I was tired of being refused from raid groups because my rio is weak (while my level in raid is not awful), I decided to create my own addon displaying in-game logs.
Thus, players who prefer raids to dungeons can also have their chances.

I do not deny the existence of bad side to this kind of addons, but the functioning of the WarcraftLogs site still allows everyone to have their chances by mainly displaying the best score obtained and not the last or an average.
It will also be necessary for users of this addon to keep in mind that a score between 40-60 is a normal score, and that you should not only look for 90+, but that is up to everyone to take responsibility for themselves. .

I welcome your opinions, whether on the subject or on the addon itself, as long as we remain respectful with each other.

You can find WarLogs on CurseForge.

Cordially.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.