Warden RP? where and when?

So been wondering if there are any guilds out there who does Warden RP
and what type of armor you use as tmog?

Seeing that there is no actual Warden armor!

There is no Warden dedicated guild from what I’m aware of, but there are a few Warden rpers scattered across different Kaldorei roleplaying guilds.

As for appearance, not entirely sure personally!

1 Like

There is a rare toy from Legion that lets you use the unique Warden model. Those that do have it seem to use that.

Isn’t it difficult to play a warden, considering that their role is that of the secret police of the Kaldorei? In order to accurately play a warden, you need people to respect your character’s authority and fear the repercussions of being found guilty by them. Otherwise, well, it just falls flat on its face, like most guard roleplay has a habit of doing. A warden that doesn’t police night elven society isn’t much more than a sentinel.

So you might want to establish yourself among the night elf roleplaying community first, before you start playing a role as difficult as that.

2 Likes

Hello! As far as i know there isn’t any Warden guild around for now, and the community which was around is no more aswell.
However, Warden RP is a tricky thing and may be hard, as Wardens are basically high ranking, and also their duty and motivations are special, but nothing denies you that you can’t do it.

It’s better to start as a Watcher, which is basically a lower rank one, however in lore Maiev’s wardens and Jarod’s Watchers have been separated a bit… Regardless, you can be both, yet Watcher will be easier and it’s my suggestion

And for a guild, i strongly recommend the great guild Moonlight Embrace, which is pro Kalimdor and Kaldorei, and led by a Warden and has Watchers in their ranks, a really good bunch and really recommended to join :slight_smile:

Not sure if other guilds would have Wardens/ watchers also, as Wardens specially, are something that can’t work for anything…
I think other night elf (military or not) guilds MIGHT take Watchers in though, like Nightblade sentinels, WEIRD Company and Hand of Cenarius… Forgive me if i missed any!

As for armor, there are several combinations that can work, but wouldn’t completely look like Maiev or Sira, except the Paragon toy… which needs lots of grind and you will need to keep it with prism, which makes you look like Legion Sira/ legion warden model
Sadly for now we don’t have Large cloaks yet, which Maiev has, so you may have some problem
But for set suggestions… Depends on your type of armor
For plate,i suggest WoD blacksmithing crafted one, or the legion invasion recolor if you have it :slight_smile:
Also the HC (?) DK set HELM from Antorus which is green is really a cool helm for them, you can combine it with some sets
For mail, Gruul’s lair one (if i recall correctly) which a bit does look like one
For leather… I forgot which set, but the one Shandris uses (unrelated, just saying which one) and is from TBC raids…
And there are plenty of others to use aswell

And final suggestion, i suggest you to join the Kalimdor/ Night elf Discord community, which there you can establish yourself, or learn more and other things, feel free to poke me on discord for an invite: Lightbearer#8393

Sorry for long response!
Good luck and… Let the hunt begin

Want to look like a wardrobe? I know a certain warfront set and fist weapon combo.

Used to be a DH+Warden Guild back early Legion. Went on for quite awhile. But it dissolved after awhile if I’m not mistaken.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.